My Tamagotchi ON: Log Of My First Color Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I got my Tamagotchi ON today. The Green Magical.

The Tama was a boy.

So far there is a slight bit of lag with the buttons but nothing to hair pulling levels. The screw was really wedged in there, by the way you need a small flat head screw driver to remove the back to put batteries in and you need to pull down on the backing to slide it out.

I fed him, he pooped twice so far and got a tooth ache from me trying to max is happiness out with snacks as I don't think games are available at the baby stage.

Update: He pooped a few more times and I fed him some more before he grew up into a toddler, Hoshipontchi, the good care toddler so it looks like he's off to a good start! He went to sleep after that. Sadly because my Tama was delivered late in the evening I couldn't do much except the usual care for a baby before growth to a toddler. I'm sure if it was delivered earlier I could have played with him more.

Also stinks because I have work tomorrow so now I have to unlock the hotel before I leave to make sure he's paused before I go.

At least him becoming a toddler got me 300 gotchi points so that's enough for my work day plus travel time to and from work.

tama3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick little log while I'm eating before heading out to work. I unlocked the hotel so I can leave my Tama there while I'm out, thankfully I'm off tomorrow so I have all day to play with it. :D

I'm working on two things right now, unlocking Gourmet Street and getting my Tama's relationship up with Lovelitchi. She ended up being the last of the Tama's at the hotel my Tama met and so far I've run into Mametchi, Kikitchi and Nijifuwatchi so much their at green relationship.

Oh! By the way the relationship bars look a bit different from what I've seen of it on videos of the Meets. On the ON the colored bar for the relation ship is at the top of the screen instead of the left of the screen and has stars as well as the color to indicate relationship level.

I also fed him his first restaurant meal of rice omelet, so four more to go before Gourmet Street opens.

I also tried out the games. There's the surfing game where you tap the A button to fill the bar at the top of the screen to surf, the more the bar is filled the more gotchi points you win. Then there's the dolphin game where you have to avoid sharks and get gifts from dolphins by pressing A to move up and B to move down with the better you play earning you more points.

Before I forget for the hotel select "Leave" to leave your Tama there for 10 gotchi points an hour. I only mention this because someone posted thinking it meant leave the hotel instead of leaving your Tama there. I think they should have put "Drop Off" instead to make it more clear.

I'll also be seeing how the batteries last. I'm playing with the brightness down to its lowest level and I'm using Duracell AAA batteries.

So something interesting I noticed just now after I got back from work.

My Tama is asleep in bed, even though I left him at the hotel before I left and it said "I'm Out" on the screen.

Does it just automatically drop him off at home around his bedtime? But his happiness is really low and he's missing one hunger point.

I had over a thousand gotchi points when I left for my eight hour work day. Plenty not only for eight hours but also the hour it takes me to get to work and the hour to get home. So I can't have run out especially when only 10 were taken out of the amount I originally had. No nobody touched my Tama while I was out either.

Its like the hotel kept him for one hour, then sent him home and some how he isn't in worse shape then he should be. Maybe Tamagotchi ON Tama's are more hardy?

I hope I only missed one care call at worse. I'm trying to raise my Tama to become a Mametchi so I can't miss a lot.

Does it just automatically drop him off at home around his bedtime? But his happiness is really low and he's missing one hunger point.
Yes, you can leave your tama until 5pm and then he/she will turn automatically. The hunger and happiness meter will be very low due of leaving your tama until 5pm. 

Woke up at around 7:30 and my Tama was up and has grown into his teenage stage.

Unfortunately he became a Kurupoyotchi which is a character gotten when you miss two care calls. From what I read missed care calls don't get passed over to each stage so for now he's at 0 missed care points. I might have to take the batteries out tomorrow as I have work again and will be home late past 5:00pm, the time the hotel will return my Tama and I can't afford anymore care misses.

I managed to beat the Dolphin game for the first time and got 200 gotchi points. I also bought the coin purse and VR headset since you can get Mametchi by playing with it 5 times or having 0-1 care misses. I had my Tama play with it more then 5 times.

I also got Lovelitchi at the red level of relationship by having my Tama bring the coin purse with him. So now that part of the job is done, I just need my Tama to grow into an adult and get a ring.

I also unlocked Gourmet Street and its hilarious because Bandai US translated it as "Food Town" and that's a supermarket chain here in the US. I think I'll stick with calling it Gourmet Street.

propose2.png

Around 7:30 my Tama started making a lot of noise. When I checked I saw that he became an adult! He grew into a Mametchi! I reached the goal of my first generation in getting one of the best characters.

I plan to marry him tomorrow or Saturday to Lovelitchi. That way I have the whole weekend to focus on my second generation.

zA32HsD.png

So some new info, I forgot to add part of this yesterday and I have some new info today.

Teenage Tama's go to bed around 8:15pm and adults go to bed at around 9:00pm as I checked on him at 9:00 and he was sleeping, he was still awake at 8:15pm.

I played some games like the Sushi Bar game at Gourmet Street and bought some food from there: The Heart Pizza and the Sea Soup.

I also earned enough gotchi points for an engagement ring! I decided to go with the expensive one since its my first generation and I wanted to splurge a bit. Look out Lovelitchi your future husband will be proposing soon!

lWmnEWX.png

I went looking for some plastic screen protectors since some how there's a VERY small vertical scratch going down the left side of the screen close to the edge and for some reason even more minor scratches you can barely see unless you shine a bright light on them. But the only ones I find are the glass ones in places like Best Buy and both dollar stores in my neighborhood (A person said they found plastic ones at a dollar store for cheap) say they don't sell them. So I'm still looking around. I don't want to order anything if I can just buy it and have it now. Until then I have my Tama wrapped in a plastic snack bag closed with a rubber band and then put it in a small zip lock snack bag. I would have just put it in the ziplock but with the small pattern etched into the plastic for decoration I don't trust it to not scratch my Tama up even if its super soft.

I heard there's this stuff that removes scratches Duplex or something. But reading how it works, by melting the material around the scratches to fill it in worries me. That it might thin out the screen? Plus someone mentioned that the stuff helps with very minor scratches but makes other scratches worse and more noticeable. Bandai really needs to invest in more hardy material for screens, some people have gotten so many scratches on their ON's and they have no idea how it happened its like if you BREATH on them it scratches the Tama up.

So I find this adorable! I put Mametchi in the hotel before I left for work. When I got home it was still early enough to take him out of the hotel, and this is the image that greets me:

2KVBXWJ.png

There having a date! :D

Its like they decided to spend time alone one more time before the wedding and their kid or kids were a thing. But like I said in previous posts I wanted to marry them today or tomorrow to have the weekend to focus on my Gen2 Tama. And that's what I did! After playing some games and buying some extra foods at Tama Farm for the new Tama to try out after playing some games to make money, the wedding took place!

ffFHCB0.png

And their little one! Its a girl, meet Futabatchi or Futaba. Named after my favorite Persona 5 character.

j2ACLL1.png

And here is Futaba as a child after an hour of care.

t0aE0bE.png

Generation 2 has officially begun on my Tamagotchi ON. Now...who to marry this cutie with. I also can now unlock new locations and I have an item in the yard to try and get a Tamapet to show up.

Congrats on getting to Generation 2! Can't wait to see how your new Tama girl turns out!

I'm working on opening the new locations you can unlock after reaching generation 2. First one is the salon which you need to change the Tama's color twice and it can be in different generations. that the color changes happen. The thing that stinks is you HAVE to wait for their hunger to go down, even if your choosing a color you can get by feeding snacks (ice cream for white) despite the baby cookie and gelatin being something you can feed them despite being full. I had her eat 5 rice omelets to turn her orange. I plan to feed her ice cream to turn her white. I have to be careful when she's an adult though, changing the color as an adult is permanent instead of wearing off within 24 hours like a child or teen or reverting back to normal when they grow to the next stage.

I had Futaba stay at her parents house while I was out for an hour. She was reading a book when I got back. 

1EPXxPD.jpg

She also grew into her teen stage today as well.

4tdB7dj.png

Don't be tricked by the eyes, that form has eyes that look like that so its not Mametchi's looking coming through. She still has Mametchi's color (though lighter shade of it) and Lovelitchi's ears. I think she'll be an adult by tomorrow, not sure.

I went looking for some plastic screen protectors since some how there's a VERY small vertical scratch going down the left side of the screen close to the edge and for some reason even more minor scratches you can barely see unless you shine a bright light on them. But the only ones I find are the glass ones in places like Best Buy and both dollar stores in my neighborhood (A person said they found plastic ones at a dollar store for cheap) say they don't sell them. So I'm still looking around. I don't want to order anything if I can just buy it and have it now. Until then I have my Tama wrapped in a plastic snack bag closed with a rubber band and then put it in a small zip lock snack bag. I would have just put it in the ziplock but with the small pattern etched into the plastic for decoration I don't trust it to not scratch my Tama up even if its super soft.

I heard there's this stuff that removes scratches Duplex or something. But reading how it works, by melting the material around the scratches to fill it in worries me. That it might thin out the screen? Plus someone mentioned that the stuff helps with very minor scratches but makes other scratches worse and more noticeable. Bandai really needs to invest in more hardy material for screens, some people have gotten so many scratches on their ON's and they have no idea how it happened its like if you BREATH on them it scratches the Tama up.
I've been having the same problems finding a screen protector and I've heard the sames things about Displex so I'm choosing to avoid using it. I just got my Tamagotchi On yesterday but I'm afraid to use it without messing up the screen. I might have to resort to buying some online. I look forward to hearing about you tama updates :)

I've been having the same problems finding a screen protector and I've heard the sames things about Displex so I'm choosing to avoid using it. I just got my Tamagotchi On yesterday but I'm afraid to use it without messing up the screen. I might have to resort to buying some online. I look forward to hearing about you tama updates :)
Just a quick reminder that, if you guys do opt to order online, Japan You Want carries the correct screen-protectors in both soft and hard versions. ;)

I get the feeling that such specific screen-protectors aren't something that one would find locally.

My Tama got a pet today, the little hermit crab one. It then a little after bred with another pet. What happens is after playing with your pet a few times in the yard another pet will show up and it asks if you want to marry them. I found out on a YouTube video that if you press the C button instead of selecting yes or no or any other button it returns you to your Tama's room and when you go to the yard again a different pet to marry them too shows up.

0foVsmx.jpg

I didn't get many pics of the app but I did snap a screenshot of something I was hoping they'd add:

U2V2h1L.jpg

In the VERY back you can see the Gotchi King. It kind of makes me wish they had made the castle and allowed us to play a few games with the royal family. Like cake decorating with Princess Tamako and Princess Tamakoko or maybe a matching game with the Gotchi Queen. Maybe one of the royal family members like the Princesses will be a special monthly visitor. Here's hoping I really would like Bandai to put less used characters like the Tamagotchi Royal Family as well as Professor Banzo and Mikachu to use. Maybe have Banzo and Mikachu show up for a special limited challenge or something?

My Tama became an adult today! Here is a picture of her enjoying some juice! It looks like she got Mametchi's body, head and yellow color but Lovelitchi's ears and eyes at the end of finishing her growing.

Xnxwlqa.jpg

After that I waited until 7:00 and put the little drum on her and opened Toy Palace, I think that's what it was I wasn't paying attention when it unlocked and didn't go there because I got busy with something I had to do for work that me and my co-workers are working on and something came up.

But then I used the app and decided to give the dating game a try, and Futabatchi is now happily married!

z2Kmk37.jpg

10vVSOk.jpg

eyPCwVG.jpg

And here is her daughter! Let me introduce Tsukasatchi! Who had her mom's yellow color as a baby up seems to have picked up her dads coloring after growing into a child.

Utg7ZTw.jpg

lMYIq4W.jpg

I'm curious as to what she'll look like as an adult. Looks like Lovelitchi's ears are to possibly stay for the third generation. I do hope Tsukasatchi gets her dad's wings. The other thing is her dad is a twin I think. I saw that Tama walking around with their twin in the park area of the app. Was kind of hoping twins were genetic and would make it to where I got twins. No such luck.

Well, here goes Generation 3!

Tsukasatchi is a teenager now!

z6CyW9t.jpg

Looks like she has her dads wings, but I wonder why their green. The only thing I can think of as a reason her wings are green is because of Gozarutchi. Tsukasatchi's father is one of a pair of twins that were made when the user bred Gozarutchi and Chuchurinatchi (You can easily tell looking at Tsukasatchi's father in the previous picture, her dad's twin looks more like Chuchurinatchi), and Gozarutchi has a GREEN bag. So I'm guessing the wings came from Tsukasatchi's dad, their COLOR came from her grandfather on her dad's side and her color is from her mom's side as well as her ears (Lovelitichi's ears going strong for two generations now!)

I also unlocked Magic Town. I plan to try some of the items in the shops, maybe the purple color changing bottle, there's also another magic bottle that I'm curious as to what its for.

Tsukasatchi has become an adult! Her growth wasn't the best seeing as she had mostly bad care growth forms due to me being really busy during the last few days. She kept the wings into her adult form. She looks like her mom but with green wings.

jMg0EDt.jpg

Also I decided on who to marry her to. Her husband to be is Kimenanizatchi!

TwIUqzO.jpg

I bought one of his favorite items and raised her relationship up to the red heart level.

First I want to change Tsukasatchi's color though. I wanted to try that color changing magic candy drops can turn your Tama purple after eating them, and changing their color as an adult is permanent and affects genetics. I'm really hoping she and Kimenanizatchi have my very first pair of twins. I was hoping for twins with Mametchi and Lovelitchi (My first generation) but no go.

And before I forget I found out something. You really can only hold 3 of each item.  Say you have 3 Ice Creams, if you go to buy a 4th Ice Cream your money will be spent on the Ice Cream but it won't be added as a 4th Ice Cream you'll still only have 3. So when your buying multiple of one item make sure you pay attention to how many of the item you have already or you'll waste gotchi points.

I changed Tsukasatchi's color to purple! I also found out her favorite toy is the VR Game and her favorite food is the Bento WOW.

I also married her off today to Kimenanizatchi and they had a baby boy! Say hello to my Generation 4 Tamagotchi who I named Suiseitchi (Suisei Comet in Japanese, thought it was appropriate since his dad has such a space theme)

JE6wrRv.jpg

And he's also a child now and has his dad's hair and color. But who knows if he'll keep this look as he gets older. He went from purple as a baby to blue as a child. I'm really interested in what he looks like as he gets older. I plan to marry him to Majoritchi (The witch themed Tama in Magic Land)

QTUystE.jpg

Suiseitchi became a teen today!

ss31T3z.jpg

He has his mom's purple wings. I'm really interested in how he'll look when he's full grown. Will he look more like dad or mom? Or a good even blend of both given dad's hair and coloring and having mom's purple wings.

Majoritchi is at full red relationship level so I can marry Suiseitchi once he's an adult.

Latest posts

Back