Save_Tamagotchis

My Tamagotchi ON: Log Of My First Color Tama

Posted (edited)

Tsukasatchi has become an adult! Her growth wasn't the best seeing as she had mostly bad care growth forms due to me being really busy during the last few days. She kept the wings into her adult form. She looks like her mom but with green wings.

jMg0EDt.jpg

Also I decided on who to marry her to. Her husband to be is Kimenanizatchi!

TwIUqzO.jpg

I bought one of his favorite items and raised her relationship up to the red heart level.

First I want to change Tsukasatchi's color though. I wanted to try that color changing magic candy drops can turn your Tama purple after eating them, and changing their color as an adult is permanent and affects genetics. I'm really hoping she and Kimenanizatchi have my very first pair of twins. I was hoping for twins with Mametchi and Lovelitchi (My first generation) but no go.

And before I forget I found out something. You really can only hold 3 of each item.  Say you have 3 Ice Creams, if you go to buy a 4th Ice Cream your money will be spent on the Ice Cream but it won't be added as a 4th Ice Cream you'll still only have 3. So when your buying multiple of one item make sure you pay attention to how many of the item you have already or you'll waste gotchi points.

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis

I changed Tsukasatchi's color to purple! I also found out her favorite toy is the VR Game and her favorite food is the Bento WOW.

I also married her off today to Kimenanizatchi and they had a baby boy! Say hello to my Generation 4 Tamagotchi who I named Suiseitchi (Suisei Comet in Japanese, thought it was appropriate since his dad has such a space theme)

JE6wrRv.jpg

And he's also a child now and has his dad's hair and color. But who knows if he'll keep this look as he gets older. He went from purple as a baby to blue as a child. I'm really interested in what he looks like as he gets older. I plan to marry him to Majoritchi (The witch themed Tama in Magic Land)

QTUystE.jpg

• Like 2

Suiseitchi became a teen today!

ss31T3z.jpg

He has his mom's purple wings. I'm really interested in how he'll look when he's full grown. Will he look more like dad or mom? Or a good even blend of both given dad's hair and coloring and having mom's purple wings.

Majoritchi is at full red relationship level so I can marry Suiseitchi once he's an adult.

• Like 2

Suiseitchi became an adult and he ended up with his dad's hair and face and his mom's body and head shape. Interestingly his body turned to his mom's color despite only being purple as a baby and his wings that as a teen were purple turned blue.

SxQJDG0.jpg

I married him to Majoritchi like I planned. i find it interesting that Majoritchi took her witches hat off after she got married. Also take a good look at her parents in the family picture. Her and Fairytchi (The Fairy themed Tama found in Fairy Land in the Fairy version of the Meets and ON) are twin sisters according to canon which you can easily tell by looking at Majoritchi's parents. Looks like Majoritchi took after their dad and Fairytchi took after their mom. Also Its crazy how often I ran into every other Tama BUT Majoritchi, both while courting AND trying to run into her to have her propose.

3YHDZgc.jpg

As you can see they had a baby girl! She's got her dad's color for now even as a child which stinks because it seems like that body part doesn't change once its there at their child stage.

pS59rYv.jpg

Maybe I'll go on the app and marry a Tama that also came from breeding with Majoritchi.

I also think it stinks that you can't marry this cutie:

kgDrxbE.jpg

I hope she's a special guest in the app at some point.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This is probably my favorite teen so far. She looks like a little star child. Her wings are interesting though. In other generations they LOOKED like wings, here they look like their folding out like a cape. Her form is also the third best character you can get.

As a child she got the worst form because I wasn’t able to pay attention when she was a baby. I thought I’d have the whole day to handle a baby Tama but then I had to take care of something. I’m wondering how much Majoritchi’s genes will affect her appearance as an adult.

7TW5CY5.jpg

I got the tree you can grow at Tama Farm up to almost full growth. Tomorrow I’ll see what happens I wonder if this is a way to get some special item or prize.

Edit: Just noticed her “wings” ARE a cape! Her wings from her child form morphed into a cape which is from Majoritchi. If you look at Majoritchi closely you can see she has a purple cape on. Mahoutchi (My Tama in the picture) just has a blue one instead.

• Like 2

Today the tree at Tama Farm produced fruit! It was cherries but Ringotchi took all but one. I wonder what other fruit can be grown.

mdwYBis.jpg

Also I saw Memetchi at the Salon location for the first time. I was there buying up food for when I married Mahoutchi later. But I noticed something really weird, while she was talking there were grammatical errors and before I could read them well enough to transcribe they quickly scrolled off even though I didn't have my fingers on any buttons, it was like the texts scrolling speed was turned up for a second.

OIaauok.jpg

For Mahoutchi I married on the App. Something I didn't noticed until now if you tap a Tama and bring up their profile, if the Tama is the opposite gender of yours and is an Adult the option "Propose" comes up and you can try to propose to them, I did it with Mahou's husband and he said yes! Mahou's husband is part of a pair of twins born from breeding Kuromametchi and Majoritchi which is weird. Kuromametchi is a gen 1 Tama and you can't unlock Magic Land until gen 3. Maybe its a bot Tama? I'm not sure. But it is weird to see Majoritchi on both sides of the tree.

It looks like I picked the right name too! Since Kurotchi turned gray or black as a child, he was purple as a baby. Probably a result of Kuromametchi's genes. Still retaining that starry afro too. I really babied this little guy since I couldn't pay much attention to his mom as a baby because something came up a little after she was born.

uVvJPL8.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Been busy so I wasn't able to update this log as often. But Kurotchi is now a full grown adult after looking almost identical to his mom as a teenager.

MNeq9pB.jpg

WDKGWW3.jpg

I heard that maxing the Happiness bar can increase the chance for twins. I haven't made that a priority since keeping it high enough that they weren't hiding in the corner was what I usually did when it came to happiness levels. Since its been 5 generations without any twins (You can't get twins in the 1st generation) I'm willing to see if this works for this generation and others after it. I know 5 generations isn't a lot, but some users have gotten twins one after another right after their generation 1 Tama. So here was his happiness bar when he finally went to bed:

spoSyA2.jpg

I plan to continue maxing it out today. It seems playing with other Tama's at locations with that Tama's favorite item increases happiness even more.

I also picked who to marry him to! Coffretchi! They had fun playing with the vanity the other day.

lqQJcOS.jpg

But I ended up getting Memetchi to full red level too since I ran into her a lot and she and Coffretchi have the same favorite item. I'm going to have to be careful when I go to marry to make sure Memetchi doesn't propose and I'm not paying attention to say no fast enough. If a Tama proposes and you don't say no your automatically married to them I hear. So need to be paying attention to that when I go to the Salon to have Coffretchi propose to my Tama.

mfGRcK0.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Annnnnnddddd Kurotchi got married today! With his happiness at full, and it only took me leaving him in the app and feeding him sweets. Seriously though put your Tama in the app and leave it there it will register you as playing with them for however long you leave them for and raise their happiness.

v4j3Myt.jpg  Y8gtbyW.jpg

And I think the maxed happiness worked! Because I got my first set of twins! Everyone please meet my 7th generation Tama's and my first set of twins, Keshoutchi and Kushitchi!

oXR6Oxf.jpg

Keshoutchi is the yellow one and the older twin while Kushitchi is the gray one. Also their names are themed after their mom. Coffretchi's name comes from the Japanese word for a makeup box. Keshou means makeup and Kushi means comb, two things you'd see at a salon.

I'm going to make the happiness out again with these two and see if I get twins again. In the mean time I wonder what they'll look like as adults.

EDIT: When they grew to their child stage they switched colors. So Keshoutchi turned from yellow to gray and Kushitchi turned from gray to yellow. I noticed this when they switched places in the profile screen, family photo and family tree screens.

Also on another note I had to change the batteries for the first time shortly after they were born. I got my Tama on July 22 and has of writing this it is August 10th. I've been playing with it with the brightness turned down to the lowest setting and played with it regularly. I had non-rechargeable Duracell AAA batteries in it.

• Like 2

So its been a while. So the girls while they were still in their child stage got a cute pet! I love the fluffy squirrel Tamapet.

wYKTX7t.jpg

The two also switched colors again when they grew into teens. I wonder why Kushitchi has a red cape, I would say Kuromametchi's genes coming through but Kuromametchi's bandana is purplish pink not red.

BCnPmep.jpg

N8k2kK6.jpg

And I learned that the head or hairstyle isn't set in stone once Tama's grow into their child stages! Kushitchi got her dads hair style even though she had her moms all the way into her teens. Makes me feel other stuff isn't set in stone for traits passed down.

na6GV8L.jpg

I'll be maxing their happiness to see if I get twins again to see if this does have an effect on it. This could have just been a lucky break or coincidence the first time I max happiness I get twins so I want to test it further. I don't expect maxing happiness to guarantee twins though, just boost the chances of getting them a little higher.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Save_Tamagotchis said:

BCnPmep.jpg

These two are very regal-looking! :D It's interesting seeing how what they've inherited from their parents changes as they grow up.

• Like 1

I married Keshoutchi off!

ETAuw5x.jpg

Before I did I had the happiness bar maxed out and it resulted in another set of twins! Boys this time for my 8th generation!

voswwfS.jpg

tJhXyD2.jpg

WkPO6WT.jpg

The purple twin is Kumitchi which means "pair" or "a group" in Japanese and Kamitchi comes from the Japanese word for paper. Thought it would mix with the magical appearnece their parents make, their mom riding on a broom and their dad is the child of Nijifuwatchi and Unipegasatchi.

I wonder where that red color came from though. There's no red in either side of the family.

• Like 1

Another late log due to being busy. So here are picks of the boys as they grew up!

Them as teenagers!

afn10AW.jpg

And them as adults! Why one of them turned out green I have no idea. I don't understand how color works at all with offspring :D

QQeBHAt.jpg

I chose Kamitchi to marry and here he is with his wife and another set of twins! Again I maxed the happiness so I'm sure at this point that it does indeed affect getting twins.

tnVmGT6.jpg

And how they look now after growing to their child stage:

uBRKL7b.jpg

• Like 3