Sign in to follow this  
iTamannadi

iTamannadi Log!

Hello everyone 

And welcome to my first log! :)

I’ve been reading some amazing logs of the members and that got me excited to start one for my Tamas and show you all how I take care of them. 

This log will include the Tamas I'm running, not necessarily one just so no one get confused :D

I will try and post daily, if not it’s going to be every two or three days.

I hope you guys enjoy and if there’s anything you would like to add or say please leave a comment ^_^

Lets get started! 

Today at 10:22am I finally decided to unbox my Tamagotchi m!x 20th anniversary and start playing with it!

I’ve had it for over a year now and didn’t really get the chance to run it, but today is the day :D

After putting the batteries on and waiting for few minutes, the egg hatches and a beautiful baby boy: 

spacer.png

Will take care of him for the next hour because we all know how Tamagotchi babies are needy and they need extra attention :babytchi:

Meanwhile, on my other Tamagotchi Sanrio Meets,

Meet “Mello” he is 4 years old, 5th gen. 

spacer.png

He is meeting and playing with other tamas:

spacer.png

spacer.png

At 11:13am the m!x anniversary evolved into:

spacer.png

Taking care of him wasn’t that hard as I thought, look at him Isn’t he cute? 

But now.. we both have a lot to do to unlock the locations! 

After I had lunch, At 2pm I played some games on both of them, got some gotchi points and I unlocked Rainbow Hills on the mix yay! :kuribotchi:

After a while I sent Mello to various locations meeting his friends and maybe finding his new ehm ehm.. love!?

spacer.png

At 4:20 pm I sent Mello to the app so he can marry a beautiful character like him. I'm so excited to mix him with another character to see what they could produce, but unfortunately the dating show was unavailable! :( 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He came back to his home, maybe we should look for his partner.. tomorrow!?

After a while I checked on them, I had to feed them to fill their hunger & happy meters:

spacer.png

spacer.png

And oops! I didn’t take pics for this part but the little baby ate a lot of sweets which is not good, it’s ok we will make the pain go away!

And now he’s a happy healthy boy ^_^ 

For Mello, I’m really not sure should I wait for the App dating show or marry him with Violetchi

Do you guys think that her and Mello will produce a beautiful baby/babies? 

Help Mello by commenting below

At 9:03pm I checked their stats, for the final update of the day they seem healthy and happy:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Good night to the both of you 💜

So far I’m enjoying my Tamagotchi mix 20th anniversary and I can’t wait for tomorrow to share with you guys what happens with both of them!

tomorrow is a new day, it’s a new adventure and I will make sure to update you all :blink:

Until next time, take care .. 💜  

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ginjirotchi_lover
      i've had this line for a few generations, but i figured i might as well start logging it

i was very attached to the previous generation here, they are perfect, stunning
      but i found out about Tamagyaotchi and its little baby dinosaur fangs and claws and i knew i had to find someone with its genes and try for it

so here we go

i'm not too sure about that green, but my last generation changed colors spontaneously multiple times upon evolving, so i'm not too worried about it
      other than that, i'm really excited to see which genes he ends up with, since both sets are great really (and i can always try again if he doesn't end up with a Tamagyaotchi body)
      either way, Shizukutchi is always cute, so i'll cherish the next hour as always
    • By GotchiManic
      Week 1, log no. 1 
      Just received the tama on device, it was the magic green. When I started I got a boy tama, it was a Shizukutchi. He is adorable. 

My Shizukutchi evolved into a Hoshipontchi. Used the app for the first time as well, it seems I got a hang of the catch game. But the restaurant game was mildly irritating on a iPhone 8+. 
      My Hoshipontchi and I got the cloud room from the app. I changed his room to the cloud room, It was nice looking as it was a prize item from the app. Then later on in the day he evolved into Hanbunkotchi. I consider him a fave tama stage of mine. 

• By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.
    • By Whimsical
      Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but have admired the tama community from afar both here and on the facebook communities for some time. I thought it would be fun to document my experience with my first modern vpet, I hope you all won't mind! I don't really know too much about tamas, I haven't read the guides so everything is pretty new to me.
      I have a modest collection of the retro tamas (two 1st gen and one angelgotchi,) and this christmas was gifted a tamagotchi ON by my partner. It's pretty crazy how much "stuff" there is to do and how good it all looks compared to the tamas from when I was a kid!
      I hatched my tama a few days ago, so I'm starting my log from then and filling in as I go along. Sorry if I get names wrong for things. Please feel free to send me tips or let me know if you think I'm missing anything!
    • By Deru-sama
      Well, here I am, writing a log. I'm currently running the DMPC PC game, version 3, and plan on buying some Tamagotchis next time I get my money.

I chose the Machine-type egg, and it hatched into this:

It's cute, but it's been a few hours and it still hasn't evolved. I'm getting pretty impatient...

Will let y'all know when it does.

EDIT: IT EVOLVED RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISHED THIS!

I'm setting up a Wing Guardians 'mon for it to battle against.