iTamannadi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone 

And welcome to my first log!  :)

I’ve been reading some amazing logs of the members and that got me excited to start one for my Tamas and show you all how I take care of them. 

This log will include the Tamas I'm running, not necessarily one just so no one get confused  :D

I will try and post daily, if not it’s going to be every two or three days.

I hope you guys enjoy and if there’s anything you would like to add or say please leave a comment  ^_^

Lets get started! 

Today at 10:22am I finally decided to unbox my Tamagotchi m!x 20th anniversary and start playing with it!

I’ve had it for over a year now and didn’t really get the chance to run it, but today is the day  :D

After putting the batteries on and waiting for few minutes, the egg hatches and a beautiful baby boy: 

169-DCC02-968-D-444-B-8800-2472-A09-B3083.jpg

Will take care of him for the next hour because we all know how Tamagotchi babies are needy and they need extra attention  :babytchi:

Meanwhile, on my other Tamagotchi Sanrio Meets,

Meet “Mello” he is 4 years old, 5th gen. 

9-D2-DC4-F7-B8-A6-4-B43-B52-B-A2-ADE9-AD5-F06.jpg

He is meeting and playing with other tamas:

26-CDD986-0-EF3-4-C87-B189-2-E0118-E4-C061.jpg

12-EB5068-170-A-47-FD-9-E00-12541-DBB469-B.jpg

At 11:13am the m!x anniversary evolved into:

6-FE105-E4-8650-44-FF-8-B81-BF525-DC6688-D.jpg

Taking care of him wasn’t that hard as I thought, look at him Isn’t he cute? 

But now.. we both have a lot to do to unlock the locations! 

After I had lunch, At 2pm I played some games on both of them, got some gotchi points and I unlocked Rainbow Hills on the mix yay!  :kuribotchi:

After a while I sent Mello to various locations meeting his friends and maybe finding his new ehm ehm.. love!?

416-F01-E5-96-ED-47-A5-A8-B8-2-B7039-C55-FD2.jpg

At 4:20 pm I sent Mello to the app so he can marry a beautiful character like him. I'm so excited to mix him with another character to see what they could produce, but unfortunately the dating show was unavailable!  :(  

F12962-DE-FE38-4-CED-9548-D9903-EF8-DA0-B.jpg

A5-A70718-57-B2-40-A9-A12-A-13-D4-F6-ABC2-A3.png

He came back to his home, maybe we should look for his partner.. tomorrow!?

After a while I checked on them, I had to feed them to fill their hunger & happy meters:

CA8677-BD-81-FE-46-B5-9309-833509-D7-ADA7.jpg

8-ADFE3-FA-CBED-458-B-B169-2296-AE3-B1-F92.jpg

And oops! I didn’t take pics for this part but the little baby ate a lot of sweets which is not good, it’s ok we will make the pain go away!

And now he’s a happy healthy boy ^_^  

For Mello, I’m really not sure should I wait for the App dating show or marry him with Violetchi

Do you guys think that her and Mello will produce a beautiful baby/babies? 

Help Mello by commenting below

At 9:03pm I checked their stats, for the final update of the day they seem healthy and happy:

8774-D7-D1-C33-E-41-A4-9385-A773-E3-AE3-B5-C.jpg

517-D418-D-9328-48-CE-AB21-FA08-DA519-C7-C.jpg

Good night to the both of you 💜

So far I’m enjoying my Tamagotchi mix 20th anniversary and I can’t wait for tomorrow to share with you guys what happens with both of them!

tomorrow is a new day, it’s a new adventure and I will make sure to update you all  :blink:

Until next time, take care .. 💜  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again TamaTalkers!  :D

Welcome to my main log. It feels great to be back, logging with Magical Witches again but this time will all four elements! So excited to see how this run goes and hopefully you will join the journey so we could all get to know about the world Magical Witches more. :)  

“Powers of the witches rise, Come to me who call you near,

Come to me and settle here.

I summon thee, return to me.”

4-D320-CF6-CA30-4452-A148-19-C61-E31-C975.jpg

Wednesday the 17th of March:

○ Hatching 

I was able to finally get them all! the excitement I felt cannot be described. After inserting the batteries, I saw these signs that represent each clan or element:  
EBB2-CC6-C-CE38-4-F31-B55-D-056253-AF58-E3.png

Top row from left: Aquary, Baluluna

Bottom row from left: Earthlin, Enrouge

The evolution animation was a moon that rotates until the witch shows up. I waited roughly for 5 minutes until they all showed up. and here they are:

8-A97-D640-E7-F3-4-FEA-A84-A-AC5-D5-D0-C420-B.png

Don't they look cute. 

Connecting ○

The first couple of hours were just me taking care of them, was feeding them and making sure they were all clean and healthy. Something worth mentioning is that I tried to connect them to see what they might do and surprisingly they "greeted" on another, and by that I mean they smiled and looked happy as soon as I connected them. The connections were Aquary & Earthlin which was successful. Baluluna & Enrouge was also successful but had some troubles while connecting them. Of course they randomly cursed each other during the process. Connecting the witches plays a huge part of their growth that's why I was trying to slightly build a relationships before they reach Gen 3. 

This is one of the failed attempts of connecting the water and air witches together: 

3031-A98-A-7-D56-4-BC9-B805-671-F96-D42-CB1.jpg

The picture was an aftermath of both of them after they cursed each other. The problem I think might be with the green witch, she's the only one that either curses or get cursed by the other witches I really wonder why!   :huh:  I really hope that what happened the last time with the Magical Witches happens this time. Click here if you would like to see my previous log.

Making Potions ○

I made sure they were all healthy and not sick because they get sick easily especially after making potions and/or connecting them with each other. So far I managed to get two potions out of 12 after one failed attempt of mixing for each witch. This is the water witch on her first attempt  :D

EE0-D2-CF2-171-C-4-DF2-BFC2-6-A5751109-B32.png

I will make sure they all have most of the potions by Gen 3 and now since I have them all, it will be easy to exchange some of the items. :)  

Magical Rides ○

Some of you might know about the magical rides, for those who don't know it is the time when a witch use her broom to go and look for ingredients/items so that we can use if for making potions.

They all got a call for their first magical rides except the water witch and I don't know why!  :huh:

B8-CD5-C03-0-BDC-4-F11-B8-EC-65-EBFA0954-BF.jpg

Three of them managed to get the mushrooms which is a very important item used for their mixings but also could be consumed by the witch to raise her Magical Power. 

Shortly after their return, they went to bed and I snapped a picture of them before I turned off the lights:

CEA0203-D-6-D02-4-F89-A82-D-09-A4-A0-E7-ADF5.png

Thursday 18th of March:

Evolution ○

The next day of starting them, early in the morning they evolved and now they are Gen 2 witches! :)  

554812-DE-2486-4-AF6-AC5-D-8-EE479-EA3-B29.png

Based on the charts provided online, I can tell that they are a "Good care" characters and that's what I got from the first time I ran the air and earth witches. I'm aiming to get specific characters this time and will tell you guys who specifically I want when they reach Gen 3 ;)  

Nothing really interesting happened apart from going for Magical Rides including the water witch yay! I was worried that she won't be able to fly looking for stuff but she did and they keep bringing the important mushrooms or other interesting stuff. 

Stats ○

Finally I would like to update you all with Aquary, Baluluna, Earthlin and Enrouge respectively: 

39-B50-B94-61-C4-4-D1-C-8222-B50-BC229-DA95.jpg

807-A4027-85-C9-42-EA-A2-AA-26-EB930-D15-EE.jpg

Thoughts & Opinions ○

This time like I mentioned above I'm looking to get specific characters and this can be achieved by connecting the Witches together and make sure who connected with who to insure I get the desired characters. One thing that I should focus on is get the all 12 items or at least most of them by Gen 5. Let me know if there's any specifics I should mention or take a picture of and I will gladly do so.  ^_^

See you later! :)  

Friday 19th of March

Evolution 

Finally, my four witches evolved on Friday and they all reached Gen 3

001496-DF-B367-436-E-8884-17648-C479951.png

Everything seemed fine and well until I checked their stats. the green witch was the different one, her rank was showing "FOOL" and non of the symbols was lit! I was really confused. I also checked characters chart and unfortunately the green one is a fool now meaning that it will not be a witch basically. After the evolution I went and checked the stats again but it was the next day and found another surprise, but not a good one!

D78-D6569-79-E8-49-AF-A01-A-6-B5-A08-D0-BBB2.png

The picture on top right is what it looks like a bomb! According to the manual it says that this bomb is an ancient magic that affect the witch "randomly" and could potentially affect another witch if connected. Another theory says that if you neglect your witch the bomb will be activated, as you can see there is a time limit starting from 50 hours, if the player doesn't do anything it will sadly explode and kills your witch! :(  

I tried to take care of the "FOOL" and tried to bring the weight down, made sure the meters are full but that's all you could do. I couldn't even do any magic, she couldn't preform any magic or anything really apart from being needy and super sensitive to anything! The bomb actually reset for three time so I decided to let it explode! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to see what happens!

Connections 

On stage 3 I need to start connect them with each other so that they could evolve. The chart below shows the clans and each character has four symbols beneath them, the lit symbols represent the witch clan's symbol and also the witch she was friends with.  

EW9-TJUZXg-AE0-ZJ4.png

At this point the only two witches that evolved are Earthlin and Enrouge there connections were as followed:

Enrouge was connected with Baluluna multiple times, an interesting animation happened were both of them sounded happy and nothing bad occurred.

Earthlin was connected with Aquary and the same with the previous two happened.

Aquary also happened to like Baluluna and now they are good friends.

I tried to connect Enrouge with Aquary and  Baluluna with Earthlin to see how things might go with one another but they completely went ham on each other with the curses so I thought I will give it another try another time!  :eek:

Saturday 20th of March

Evolution 

The big day has come, I was waiting for this to happen only to see if the growth charts online are accurate and I wasn't disappointed :D  

B86-AE172-3-ACA-4318-A96-D-7-CBBF165184-E.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, please say hello to the Saint from the Earth clan (top) and the Demon from the Fire clan (bottom)

The connections were correct and I got what I was looking for. Apparently when you connect them you have to see them both happy otherwise that won't count for the evolution. Still waiting for the Water witch to grow.  :)  

This is a cute animation of the Saint while he was making the potion:

C36-F2601-3556-46-B7-A409-40-CC37324-EA7.jpg

After they evolved I wanted to see what would happen and that just happened  :D

D74-A4-D91-0795-4-B53-9-A62-936-D5-C7-D0759.jpg

The earth witch cursed the fire one and trapped it in a bottle. The firs witch cursed the earth one with diarrhea!  :eek:  

○ Stats ○

Finally this is their stats that was taken on Sunday the 21st of March

5979-DBC2-28-A4-4-BB2-B4-B0-EB4-FFD79-CC23.jpg

I thought I will include the Air witch photo here as well:

7301-E57-F-DB32-4154-8446-EDB97-D65-DECC.jpg

Still no evolutions for both Air and Water witches. I'm not worried about the water one but definitely concerned with the "FOOL", the symbols are not lit and the fact it says fool is even worse! 

○ Thoughts & Opinions ○

So far the progress is going great soon I will share more about the Water witch ;)

As of the Air witch, I will sadly let the bomb explode because at this point I cannot connect it nor I can train it and do magical stuff with it. :(  

See you all later! :)  

the green witch was the different one, her rank was showing "FOOL" and non of the symbols was lit!

The picture on top right is what it looks like a bomb! According to the manual it says that this bomb is an ancient magic that affect the witch "randomly" and could potentially affect another witch if connected. Another theory says that if you neglect your witch the bomb will be activated, as you can see there is a time limit starting from 50 hours, if the player doesn't do anything it will sadly explode and kills your witch! :(  
Y'know, if we saw this written about a virtual pet today, without pictures or any other sort of proof, we'd just dismiss it as some sort of silly "creepypasta", and yet these things are actually real features on these pets. That's hilarious! :D I bet that these things really freaked some people out, back in the day!

Y'know, if we saw this written about a virtual pet today, without pictures or any other sort of proof, we'd just dismiss it as some sort of silly "creepypasta", and yet these things are actually real features on these pets. That's hilarious! :D I bet that these things really freaked some people out, back in the day!
When I first saw it really freaked me out!  :D  it’s something strange and it added some sort of mystery to the toy and I would like to see what happens next! 

Highlights from Tuesday 23th of March - Friday 26th of March

This update will be about  Aquary and Baluluna :)  

○ Ancient Magic Bomb 

After the last update, we all know that the air witch triggered the ancient bomb and it exploded! I will give you the details below.

This terrifying screen appeared:

E814-EB34-F3-DF-4801-AE28-E74-E49633480.jpg

the screen is frozen until the player press any button. So I pressed B and the bomb screen was flashing with a scary music! The music basically was like "You are in trouble" kind of a song..  :rolleyes:

I was able to see the FOOL for one more time flashing for about 10 seconds, and then the bomb exploded!  :(  a sign appeared across the screen and it was saying "See You Again!" unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of it because it vanished very quickly.

Finally I was able to see the "Happy Meter" which indicates how happy the witch or the fool in this case before it died.

967-F58-F2-A580-489-E-88-C6-5-CB325-B64235.jpg

DA378675-DDD7-4-CFA-BAA2-2-E6-F0463-CF00.jpg

Clearly the fool wasn't happy!  :angry:

Still trying to figure out how on earth I activated the bomb and I got the fool character! Like I said before it's either because of neglecting the witch, or it happens randomly. In my case I believe that this might be a random event because I'm sure that I was taking care of them all at the same time so it will make sense if another witch was affected by this.

○ Evolution 

I of course started over with a new witch and so far she reached Gen 2 

23497-A4-A-3-C40-4-F99-AFC8-C4808975-DA37.jpg

So far everything is going smooth with the air witch.

Speaking of evolving, I'm happy to say that the water witch finally evolved and took her about 5 days to reach Gen 3. Now we have the Saint of water magic world:

CE63-CACA-BBDE-42-E4-B3-C8-F2327-E0-B2225.jpg

I noticed while connecting Aquary, Earthlin and Enrouge toghter, they really don't like each other! I tried with them all multiple times but really all they do is curse each other. I really hope they evolve soon. :)  

○ Stats ○

Finally this is their current stats:

6-A1-EEFBE-3459-4195-8549-D8-F719-D680-C1.jpg

See you all later.  ^_^

Latest posts

Back