Sign in to follow this  
Pogostix

12 Tamagotchis and 2 Pocket Neopets... What could go wrong?

The battery for one of my V2's died... and when I recharged it and put it back in... it reset ;w;

It hatched into a boy so Eril is back I guess but all my money and items are gone, nooooo :(

• Sad 2

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog.  Hope s/he is doing well up in doggy heaven.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Married Himebaratchi on my Spacey M!X! That's right, I got her the BIG rock, because she's worth it :wub:

And this time... I RECORDED IT!

Edited by Pogostix
Link wasn't working
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog.  Hope s/he is doing well up in doggy heaven.

May the afterlife be paved in bacon.

... although if it is it won't be for very long. She loved bacon and ate like a vacuum cleaner.

• Haha 2

Sorry for my absence for a few days there, stuff happened at home and I was called back to Construction Purgatory to help with drywall. So I took a few days off!

THE GOOD: My Spacey M!X has turned into a pink Chantotchi with Lovelitchi ears! So cute, aaa. Not sure which character to try to marry just yet...

THE BAD: My V5/Familitchi, as expected, wiped itself upon the battery being replaced. Bother. If anyone knows a good place to buy used Tamas please let me know.

THE UGLY: My Subway Sammich got dropped on the carpet :C nooo, my turkey bacon avacodo...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry for the small hiatus there, life got super busy and I had to help get my house fixed up and ready for inspection. But it passed! So I can go back to procrastina-- I mean um, raising Tamagotchis. yes.

Unfortunately the Deluxe Faerie Pocket Neopet glitched out and died? I'm not sure what happened, it froze at the clock screen. To be completely honest I'm much, much more invested in and get more enjoyment out of Tamagotchis, so I'm probably not gonna start it again soon. I think I'll use the batteries (AAA's, I use rechargables) for a new Tama possibly? I've been pondering buying a Melody M!X to go with my Spacey M!X. Although the release of the ON drove prices up waaaay high again (like, 60+ dollars, that's half of what I make in a good month) so that's on hold until they go back down a bit.

I'm keeping the Aisha running because nostalgia. Also, it fits in my pocket with the Tamas. (I love these pants, they have the hugest pockets ever lol)

I'd give an update on how the Tamas are doing, but a lot of batteries died while I was doing drywall and stuff so I have to charge them again. I have a smol cheap 2032 charger with only one working slot so this takes some time XwX I'll give an update once they're all back up and running.

• Like 1

OK, PROMISED UPDATE!
(Sorry for the delays, I had to babysit our remaining dog. PotatoDoggo was technically my brother's anxiety dog but in reality she was our other dog's anxiety dog. She's got some separation anxiety problems.)

V1: Ari, Girl, Gen 2, Marutch-- welp, just evolved right now, Oniontchi XD

V2 (1): Eril, Boy, Gen 1, Ringotchi

V2 (2): Arka, Boy, Gen 2, Young Mimitchi

V3 (1): Weys, Boy, Gen 2, Hinatchi

V3 (2): Ru, Boy, Gen 2, Young Mimitchi

V4: Siliv, Girl, Gen 5, Mizutamatchi

Familitchi/V5: PogoFamily, Ahirukutchi, Tororotchi, Mousetchi, Gen 1 (hoping it will hit adult stage before the battery dies and I can save at least 2 of 'em by marrying to the Music Stars buuut I have doubts XwX)

Music Star/V6 (1): Ianu, Boy, Gen 11, Hinotamatchi 

Music Star/V6 (2): Oshiro, Boy, Gen 2, Nonopotchi

TamaGO: Insinro, Boy, Gen 7, Kilalatchi

Spacey M!X: Been calling her Little Rose, Gen 3, mother was Himebaratchi, grandparents are Lovelitchi and Mametchi

Mini: Oyajitchi, again XD Maybe some day I can get a good character.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pogostix said:

Mini: Oyajitchi, again XD Maybe some day I can get a good character.

Do we really count Bill as "good"? He's terrifying! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Do we really count Bill as "good"? He's terrifying! :lol:

Well he's rare? XD I dunno if that counts though, no

• Haha 1

Little Rose/Spacey M!X marred Speplanetchi and had a son! This is Gen 4 now.

I don't always have the energy to keep up with all 12 and just keep the M!X running solo... it's definitely my new favorite now haha

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Deru-sama
      Well, here I am, writing a log. I'm currently running the DMPC PC game, version 3, and plan on buying some Tamagotchis next time I get my money.

I chose the Machine-type egg, and it hatched into this:

It's cute, but it's been a few hours and it still hasn't evolved. I'm getting pretty impatient...

Will let y'all know when it does.

EDIT: IT EVOLVED RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISHED THIS!

I'm setting up a Wing Guardians 'mon for it to battle against.
    • By Silverwolf30
      Hello there well i got my very first tamagotchi today. I got the fairy pink one. The video i saw of it got me exited to try  and raise one of my own. Cant wait to see what adventures we will get in. Ill keep posting and updating as much as possible.💖 Well my egg hatched into shizukutchi  he is adorable I fed him the baby food then i gave him a bath. he went to the bathroom for the first time now im playing with him to get his happiness higher. he is my first generation tamagotchi. I think at seven he will fall asleep im not sure tho. Just now I just had to use the first aid kit on him. His happiness level is four bars so thats good. Ill also be posting pictures of his growth. I just notice they have baby cookies for the baby I dint know that.😁 I took a picture of him with the camera im going to keep pictures of him when he evolves from each stage ill have memories of him.

• By Popgotchi
      I can’t believe it’s been more than a year since I last visited/updated my previous Tamagotchi log. I am back, sorta, with some changes to me and my Tamagotchis!
      After a bit of backtracking, I found out that I stopped updating my 20th Anniversary Mix log after the 15th generation, but I kept running it until the 21st generation. I had a habit of downloading and saving all of the sprites during that time. Sadly, I am pretty sure that I stopped doing that since it became a hassle and it didn’t really serve a purpose other than to preserve memories, which is already something that I have done with the log anyways. If I get a cute Tamagotchi in my new generations then I may do this.
      2 months ago, I bought a Sanrio Meets off of Hobby Link Japan. I wasn’t actually thinking of buying it because by then I hadn’t touched my Tamagotchis for a while. At the same time, I really wanted to own a Sanrio Tamagotchi since I missed out on the Sanrio Mix, and I was not going to pay $100+ for it. So in the end, I decided to buy it once it was back in stock with the mindset that if I didn’t use it as much, I could sell it for a bit of profit.

The Sanrio Meets is the first Meets that I have, and probably the only one that I will own. I know that I am super late to the party too, but I would like to start my log nevertheless. I am also very happy that there is also a Tamagotchi Meets App which allows you to connect the device to play games, receive/transfer items and even marry other people’s Tamagotchis! This will also mean that there can be more variety in terms of the offspring which I like very much, as someone with only one Mix and Meets to play with. I think that the additional free items that you can get in the app keeps the Tamagotchi quite lively with new content (like DLC), something that was lacking in, say, the V3 and the Mix (unless you had access to the Mix stations, which I do not as someone outside of Japan).
      My concern with having another Tamagotchi Log is that the content will get quite stale after a while, as seen with my Mix log. I was struggling to add anything new apart from recording each generation’s growth stages and who they married, so please pardon the ‘slow days’ that I predict will happen the longer this log gets. 

As seen with the title, I will be running my 20th Anniversary Mix alongside my Sanrio Meets. I'll also try to include the Meets app and all the cool things that you can get from it. My updates may be not be daily so in that case I will make a summary over what has happened.

I'm looking forward to this new journey! 

• By *CrazyChick*
      I decided after seeing all these logs I should really keep up with it! I take pictures as often as I can when my tama evolves or marries but I would rather start fresh.
      Today my little Aitichi evolved and shes is so adorable. Here is a picture of her. Shes a bit bratty honestly and needs alot of attention.

Before her I had a family of 6 generations, I got sick unfortunately and she died while I was taking care of my serve cold. And as a background of that tree, it was cursed. Those eyes just would never go, and the hat was almost impossible to get rid of. And before she died, I dropped it on concrete at work, my bag decided enough was enough and just dropped it. Its a shame the family tree image is too large for here but another time I'll post it all together for everyone to see.
    • By GotchiManic
      Day 1: I received my tamagotchi entama in the mail yesterday, it was the best thing to happen. I inserted the cr2032 in the battery compartment and preformed a reset. I got a sense of childhood from starting it up.
      Then I received the first egg upon waiting, the egg looked like it had hearts on it. It hatched after waiting for a few minutes. I got a cute female young Mametchi named Aiko, I have never seen anything so adorable in such a long time. I decided to play the card match game with my Aiko, turns out i actually like that mini-game. Hopefully I can achieve something with my Mametchi.   

• By mytamamemory
      Hey there! I'll be journaling my first Tama On diary. 
      This afternoon I intended to start over a new generation since my teen evolved and I got Gozarutchi *again* due to bad care... And by bad I mean hours of neglect by sleeping in til noon and crazy part time shifts. The ninja hat trait was so persistent through the previous family tree and it wasn't my most favourite.
      BUT I decided I couldn't go through another tamagotchi funeral after the last one (it was too painful tbh)

RIP great-great-grandchildren of Gozarutchi I. He was a weird looking combo but overall sweet boy. 
      So I decided to keep my Gozarutchi II in loving memory of the previous Gozarutchi the I clan.
      Almost as an apology I fed him some curry from Tama Farm which he seemed to enjoy. Then I aimed to marry him off. 
      Mister Goza also caught me off guard doing some paintings action. This was new. It was funny he was frustrated to get the ducks to stand up so he could paint them lol. 

We went ahead and bought the grand wedding ring. Costed 5000 G so that lucky gal better be saying yes. Our boi is flaming with passion.

The unforgettable moment awaits...! Without any further delay he heads off to find the girl of his dream... 

We just got ourselves a Pizza Wife. So long, sad, single-life! Surviving my initial murder intention, my boy is officially in the manhood and properly wife-d. 
      Fast forward the honeymoon we now have a cute custard baby. He does look like a little custard bun. I named him baby Hope. I noticed in the last generation that if I marry a tama with another prominent head-trait, it dominates over the ninja head trait. My Pizza wife does have a pizza head, I wonder if this time that could dominate over the ninja trait.