QPet Quolor Guide + Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneSummerDream

Reaction score
The QPet Quolor is a bootleg version of the original Tamagotchi + Color. For what it is, it is a fun system that is a nice substitute for those who are not picky and want a similar experience to that particular official version. There are two versions: a normal one that is technically similar to the real one, and a recent new enhancement with improved tech, a power switch, a rechargeable battery, and faceplates.

HTB1uZ7xdAxz61VjSZFrq6xeLFXaD.jpg

Upon starting the game, you will be prompted to select between Chinese and English. After that, you must choose from one of 10 characters from the original Tamagotchi Color. There are 5 girls and 5 boys, each with only 3 growth stages including the baby stage. Care is similar to a Tamagotchi, but harder. The first icon is the Scale icon. Food bowls are split into 3 levels, red (almost empty), yellow (medium), and blue (full). With 6 total, it can be hard to maintain especially because the only food that fills an entire bowl is 300 points. Happiness is also made of one massive bar, like the complete one on the TMGC + Color. The best way to fill it is by spamming the Park feature, which is under the Door menu. The next is the Food icon. Rice is the default meal, and bananas the snack. Both can only fill up their respective meters by a little bit, with rice filling 2 bowls. The toilet icon is for when it either has to go poo (it will show smell waves above the QPet) or if it goes on the floor. The next is the Door icon for going places.

HTB1E1UKeRiE3KVjSZFMq6zQhVXaN.jpg

To let you in on a secret, the Games are pretty much pointless unless you're really bored. It has balloon popping, apple catching, and memory just like the real one. The games are as simple as they sound, with the only added challenge being the evil card in matching that ends the game if it is selected. Get through 15 rounds of balloon popping or collect 50 apples in order to get 200 points. I'll explain why this is all pointless when we get to the plant store.

School is for *surprise* getting a education. 20 correct answers bring up your Qpet's education level by one. Levels 1 to 3 are construction. Get to at least 4, and it will get a higher paying office job. It can pay up to 100 points per work session, and as low as 20.

Work is, well, I just explained it. This option isn't available until day 3, where your QPet will have one last day before it can only work. On day 11 it will retire.

Market is for food. The first options shown are meals, while the rest are snacks. Some foods only fill 1 part of a single bowl while the most expensive at 300 points fills an entire one. After feeding, it will last for quite a while, so that's nice. 

Store is for buying seeds and is the most important money-making feature on this entire game!!! 

***To make a lot of money, you will at least need to start with 1,250 points. Get a rose seed and Rapid growth, then plant the rose and use the Rapid Growth to make it instantly grow. Then, go to the Pawn Shop and sell it. You will profit 750 points every time. Rinse and repeat until your QPet is stacked.***

Pawn Shop is for selling plants.

Decoration is for changing the look of your QPet's house, with 2 different types to choose from excluding the default options. 

Park is for playing with other QPet characters. This is the best way to increase happiness as it requires zero effort or money whatsoever.

The Amusement Park is what you'd expect. The QPet goes on one of three different types of rides. It is just for fun, as it does not effect stats. 

Cinema is a Godzilla movie starring your QPet, who fights and defeats the monster every time. This one also is just for fun. 

Travel will allow your QPet to travel to several locations in the human world. Patrick Star will greet your pet, and then it will randomly go on a trip to either the Sydney Opera House, the Great Sphinx of Giza, the Eiffel Tour, the Statue of Liberty, and the Great Wall of China. Each have their own animations, and it is implied that your QPet actually lives in China, not Tamatown. 

Society enables the QPet to be a good Samaritan by donating money to charity. 

Car Shop is pointless. The car will replace your QPet's sprite when it  goes somewhere. This only lasts 30 times before it disappearing. This is the last option under normal circumstances except...

Hospital, which I have never seen so I assume it's for saving the QPet's life at the last second. It can at least receive a shot, but tea may possibly be an option.

Marriage, which becomes available on day 4. The matchmaker will choose a mate, either being Makiko or Kikitchi depending on the QPet's gender.

Next is the Connection icon to either play games or visit another QPet device. Medicine is for when it gets sick, which will never happen unless you take really bad care of it. Chest is to view the plants you've grown and what supplies you have left. Bath is for having your QPet stay clean by, you know, bathing once a day. Record is for viewing Friends (other devices) and Ancestors. The last is the call icon for when it needs something. 

Whew, that was a lot to cover. We aren't done yet, though. One last thing:

qpet-growth-chart.png

Questions? Corrections? Leave a reply and I'll answer.

Hi. I am new here and I would like to ask a question. I would like to connect with my best friend using this pet machine but my friend has the charging version but i have the other one. Do you think we can still connect?

i got me n my friend a qpet each but for some reason they can't connect using the infrared they are already 4years old. 

Where can you buy a QPet quolor at? I’ve looked all over and can’t seem to find one

Mine is always under a snow storm, so it can't go out. Also, I know this is not about it but tamagezi is better?

The QPet Quolor is a bootleg version of the original Tamagotchi + Color. For what it is, it is a fun system that is a nice substitute for those who are not picky and want a similar experience to that particular official version. There are two versions: a normal one that is technically similar to the real one, and a recent new enhancement with improved tech, a power switch, a rechargeable battery, and faceplates.

HTB1uZ7xdAxz61VjSZFrq6xeLFXaD.jpg

Upon starting the game, you will be prompted to select between Chinese and English. After that, you must choose from one of 10 characters from the original Tamagotchi Color. There are 5 girls and 5 boys, each with only 3 growth stages including the baby stage. Care is similar to a Tamagotchi, but harder. The first icon is the Scale icon. Food bowls are split into 3 levels, red (almost empty), yellow (medium), and blue (full). With 6 total, it can be hard to maintain especially because the only food that fills an entire bowl is 300 points. Happiness is also made of one massive bar, like the complete one on the TMGC + Color. The best way to fill it is by spamming the Park feature, which is under the Door menu. The next is the Food icon. Rice is the default meal, and bananas the snack. Both can only fill up their respective meters by a little bit, with rice filling 2 bowls. The toilet icon is for when it either has to go poo (it will show smell waves above the QPet) or if it goes on the floor. The next is the Door icon for going places.

HTB1E1UKeRiE3KVjSZFMq6zQhVXaN.jpg

To let you in on a secret, the Games are pretty much pointless unless you're really bored. It has balloon popping, apple catching, and memory just like the real one. The games are as simple as they sound, with the only added challenge being the evil card in matching that ends the game if it is selected. Get through 15 rounds of balloon popping or collect 50 apples in order to get 200 points. I'll explain why this is all pointless when we get to the plant store.

School is for *surprise* getting a education. 20 correct answers bring up your Qpet's education level by one. Levels 1 to 3 are construction. Get to at least 4, and it will get a higher paying office job. It can pay up to 100 points per work session, and as low as 20.

Work is, well, I just explained it. This option isn't available until day 3, where your QPet will have one last day before it can only work. On day 11 it will retire.

Market is for food. The first options shown are meals, while the rest are snacks. Some foods only fill 1 part of a single bowl while the most expensive at 300 points fills an entire one. After feeding, it will last for quite a while, so that's nice.

Store is for buying seeds and is the most important money-making feature on this entire game!!!

***To make a lot of money, you will at least need to start with 1,250 points. Get a rose seed and Rapid growth, then plant the rose and use the Rapid Growth to make it instantly grow. Then, go to the Pawn Shop and sell it. You will profit 750 points every time. Rinse and repeat until your QPet is stacked.***

Pawn Shop is for selling plants.

Decoration is for changing the look of your QPet's house, with 2 different types to choose from excluding the default options.

Park is for playing with other QPet characters. This is the best way to increase happiness as it requires zero effort or money whatsoever.

The Amusement Park is what you'd expect. The QPet goes on one of three different types of rides. It is just for fun, as it does not effect stats.

Cinema is a Godzilla movie starring your QPet, who fights and defeats the monster every time. This one also is just for fun.

Travel will allow your QPet to travel to several locations in the human world. Patrick Star will greet your pet, and then it will randomly go on a trip to either the Sydney Opera House, the Great Sphinx of Giza, the Eiffel Tour, the Statue of Liberty, and the Great Wall of China. Each have their own animations, and it is implied that your QPet actually lives in China, not Tamatown.

Society enables the QPet to be a good Samaritan by donating money to charity.

Car Shop is pointless. The car will replace your QPet's sprite when it goes somewhere. This only lasts 30 times before it disappearing. This is the last option under normal circumstances except...

Hospital, which I have never seen so I assume it's for saving the QPet's life at the last second. It can at least receive a shot, but tea may possibly be an option.

Marriage, which becomes available on day 4. The matchmaker will choose a mate, either being Makiko or Kikitchi depending on the QPet's gender.

Next is the Connection icon to either play games or visit another QPet device. Medicine is for when it gets sick, which will never happen unless you take really bad care of it. Chest is to view the plants you've grown and what supplies you have left. Bath is for having your QPet stay clean by, you know, bathing once a day. Record is for viewing Friends (other devices) and Ancestors. The last is the call icon for when it needs something.

Whew, that was a lot to cover. We aren't done yet, though. One last thing:

qpet-growth-chart.png

Questions? Corrections? Leave a reply and I'll answer.
Quickest way to get Mametchi ;)

Latest posts

Back