Anyone with a v4 and an Entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
I have read enough about them, and I'm dying to get one ... but I still can't decide! I know some basic differences (v4 has minigames in the work, the arcade games seem more fun ... and Entama has cooking option, the fantastic Enwarehouse and better items like the candy tree or robot babysitter).
Still I would like to know the personal experience of someone who has played with both ...  :)

I LOVE the V4 and soon I will run my Entama  :lol:

I think you know the differences now between them, I’d like to add that there are some few special characters that are in the entama only, you can’t obtain tbem in the V4!

Click here to see the growth chart for the Entama  :)

I hope someone who tired them both will be able to help you to decide which one to get. 

You mean the "hatena group"? Those characters can only be obtained by card, right?

I'm still waiting for answers, please!
I also want to ask a couple of questions about school / work (v4):
1. If I get tired of this option, can I play without going to school or work?
2. And, on the contrary, can I go to school or work more than once a day?
(Another question that has nothing to do with that)
3. Are v4 items obtained by passwords recommended or not as interesting? Are those obtained by the Entama Enwarehouse better?

1. If I get tired of this option, can I play without going to school or work?
Yes you can.

2. And, on the contrary, can I go to school or work more than once a day?
Yes you can go to school/work more than once a day. For work you will get the salary on the next day.

3. Are v4 items obtained by passwords recommended or not as interesting? Are those obtained by the Entama Enwarehouse better?
Some of them are obtained by passwords, there’s also a shop on the V4 where you’ll find mixed stuff of food, items and toys for your tama.

Like you said for the Entama the Enwarehouse is better because it will give you everything you want as far as I know. 

I liked the entama better, because it feels like it has all the features of the v4 + extra (recipes).  Enwarehouse really enhances the experience imo.

You can play without going to school/work, though at certain times during the day, your tama will get "event" mail which will trigger the school/work minigame.  You can also select the school/work option under the connection icon to play the school/work minigame whenever you want.

Thank you very much to both!
How good is the Enwarehouse? (I would not use it for money or skill points).
It seems to be a program that is used the first few days and then abandoned ... maybe I am wrong, why is it so interesting? What items would you highlight?

I understand ... although I don't know how useful these items are (although they all speak very well of the Enwarehouse, it has to be interesting what it offers although I can't see in detail it anywhere).
Another thing: I have seen an image with the toys and the foods that are sold in the v4 shop ... but I don't find the same to know the base items of the Entama! Anyone know where to see it?

I understand ... although I don't know how useful these items are (although they all speak very well of the Enwarehouse, it has to be interesting what it offers although I can't see in detail it anywhere).
Another thing: I have seen an image with the toys and the foods that are sold in the v4 shop ... but I don't find the same to know the base items of the Entama! Anyone know where to see it?
On the Entama instead of the shop there’s a street vendor that visits you two times a day, each time he will have one item so that makes it two items a day.

That’s why almost everyone uses the Enwarehouse so they can get what they want whenever they want! I suggest when you get the Entama, you download the Enwarehouse instead of waiting for the street vendor for specific items everyday  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, now I understand much better! I thought it was just to get exclusive items. Thanks!
On the other hand, do you play at games a lot in this version? Those of Entama (except the manikin) seem very bad, those of v4 are more fun (except the mimic).

On the other hand, do you play at games a lot in this version? Those of Entama (except the manikin) seem very bad, those of v4 are more fun (except the mimic).
You’re right! V4 games seems more fun. On the V4 there are five games (all five will unlcok when your tama is an adult), On the Entama there are only three games.

Please check this Entama review video that @-Ra- made. It’s really helpful and might help you decide which version is best for you :)  

I will see it!
But does the weight of tamagotchi influence anything? (For example, in the M!X I don't always play to make him happy because sometimes it's more comfortable to give him candy ... I am a horrible mother)

does the weight of tamagotchi influence anything?
On a version like V4.5 some games require a “heavy” in order to win the game. For V4 I don’t think it has any impact on your tama! (except that your tama is not healthy  :p )

If you are concerned about their weight, make sure you play the games! It will help them lose weight.

Thanks again :)
One last thing (sorry to be so annoying): is there a list / table like this but of the Entama? (to see the items)

V4_SHOP.png

Thanks again :)
One last thing (sorry to be so annoying): is there a list / table like this but of the Entama? (to see the items)

It’s okay, you’re not being annoying don’t worry :)  

I tried to look for a list for Entama itmes, I couldn’t find one sorry!

I think once you download the Enwarehouse you will be able to see how many items for the Entama  ^_^

One thing you should know is that Entamas/Uratamas age VERY slowly. Like, more than a week to become an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back