The Tamagotchi ON App is on the App Store!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I don’t have my ON yet (picking it up tomorrow), the app is still fun. In the “guest mode”, I don’t think real tamas show up- just randomized ones. I saw some twins with Kiki’s hair and Pompompurin’s body. Weird.

Also, I scrolled and saw a sign that still said “Welcome to Meets Park”. Hmmm

Another thing- you know that little phone character you see everywhere in the app? By playing the Tama ❤️ Party, I found his name is Applitchi. Nice.

Edit: Umm, why is Herotchi’s page still in Japanese?

2040C9A5E1254C1DA96A.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering that too. I mean I can read some of the Japanese but most of it is translated into English already.

I'm curious about the download part of the connection icon that isn't in the app's menu. We don't have stations like Japan for special downloadable items so I wonder what they plan to use it for. After all why translate it and keep if instead of remove it unless they have something planned for the future.

Has anyone tried connecting their meets to the tamagotchi ON app?  I've seen player characters from the tamagotchi ON app appear in the meets version of the app.

I'm disappointed that it isn't available on android.
As well you should be - the majority of smartphones run Android, so for it not to be available on Android limits the market for users of the Tamagotchi On who want to use the app.

Hopefully it's just a delay. Surely they wouldn't do something so stupid as to not release their major new toy release's companion app for the dominant smartphone OS?

To those disappointed it’s not on Android- no need to worry anymore! Tamapalace just posted that the ON app is available in the Google Play Store as of today. I don’t have an android device to actually see it in-store, so you’ll have to take their word for it.

Has anyone tried connecting their meets to the tamagotchi ON app?  I've seen player characters from the tamagotchi ON app appear in the meets version of the app.
Confirmed that you are able to connect to both the meets and the ON app with a tamagotchi meets.

You're also able to transfer items, but the same item with different names (english vs japanese) will appear separately on your device.

On the subreddit, I remember reading that connecting a Meets to the ON app was possible, but I don’t have a Meets to test it with.
i get my on the 7th (cri) and i will try it bcuz it's not that hard

(edit: just realized eggiweg did this ignore this)

I was wondering that too. I mean I can read some of the Japanese but most of it is translated into English already.

I'm curious about the download part of the connection icon that isn't in the app's menu. We don't have stations like Japan for special downloadable items so I wonder what they plan to use it for. After all why translate it and keep if instead of remove it unless they have something planned for the future.
The download feature is to bring items from the app to your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back