Eco Triplets on Tamagotchi Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggiweg

Reaction score
Does anyone know the full list of items you can get from the eco triplets?

So far I have only managed to get the eco badge and fork (50% off restaurant items).  Particularly interested in knowing if the eco bag (50% off toys) can be obtained.

I believe there are three things that you can get from them. You already got two so you are now missing the badge and it’s only for your tama to play with, doesn't have any other purpose. 

Last edited by a moderator:
iTamannadi is right! They give 3 objects (I also lacked the eco bag and I never obtained it, in a guide I read that they only give the fork and the badge ... I had given up, but I got the bag by chance!)

Particularly interested in knowing if the eco bag (50% off toys) can be obtained.
Yep- you can get  bag as well. I have many regrets; back when i was new to colour tamagotchis (4U), i got the bag from the triplets the first time i visited them. The bag was stuck to my tama like an accessory whenever i went out, and i didnt like it so i deleted it ;_; i still cant believe i did that. I didnt even know it reduced the price of toys,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back