Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

Marrying Tama's on the App with Sanrio and Pastel character genetics?

I own a green Magical Tamagotchi ON and when the app came out yesterday I noticed a lot of users with Tama's that had Sanrio genetics and genetics from characters from the Pastel.

Would marrying Tama's through the app with these genetics cause my ON to malfunction?

13 hours ago, Save_Tamagotchis said:

Would marrying Tama's through the app with these genetics cause my ON to malfunction?

Not at all, my fairytale tama married a character from pastel they carried the genes with them nothing bad happened don’t worry :) 

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 1

The ON app and meets app seem to share the same server, so you get Japanese meets users on the on app.  Since this is an official feature, it shouldn't cause any data corruption.

• Like 1