Tamagotchi Meets Death- What happens next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSummerDream

Reaction score
So, silly question but what happens if a Tamagotchi Meets dies? I have a family tree glitch that makes the game freeze when trying to view past a certain generation, and would like to fix that by starting over. But, I also want to retain all my items and Gotchipoints. Are either possible?

So, silly question but what happens if a Tamagotchi Meets dies? I have a family tree glitch that makes the game freeze when trying to view past a certain generation, and would like to fix that by starting over. But, I also want to retain all my items and Gotchipoints. Are either possible?
The only thing I’m sure will work is pressig A + B which is starting a new generation, everything the previous tamagotchi owned will be available for the new one including gotchi points!

That will affect the family tree as it will no longer be connected to the new egg if that make sense, but they will still be displayed  :)  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back