Posted (edited)

Sadly my last tamagotchi has gotten the low battery screen. My gudetama tamagotchi is stuck with a battery with a giant X in the middle. RIP Tamagotchi I believe I got him in March I got him at the mall March 2019 - July 2019 RIP my little baby. :.( 

1EF1424C-CA57-4167-BA6D-7480AE52EE46.jpeg

DD2E8B0D-F35F-41AE-BC94-76696DB8A37C.jpeg

Edited by fuzzyeye
Found a way to show picture with less Mb

Hi fuzzyeye! Are you intending to replace the batteries and chart the progress of your Tamagotchis here, or was this thread meant for another section of the forum?

Just talking about the low battery screens on the tamagotchi. Sorry for the late response.

2 hours ago, fuzzyeye said:

Just talking about the low battery screens on the tamagotchi. Sorry for the late response.

Ok, no problem. :)

This section of the forum is specifically for logging Tamagotchis, so this thread doesn't belong here. I'll move it to What's On Your Mind? for now, unless another Guide feels that it's better suited to another area.

With those specific tamas, no data is saved.  Just replace the batteries and start over.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yah I just got the Gudetama tamagotchi back  but I did have to start over. :(

F00EA3D2-2AC7-4C52-B176-FF7DA87AD77D.jpeg

But on the bright side I got to see lazy egg again. :)

Ps. I just followed all of you. ;)

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pogostix
      I've been slowly converting my large Tamagotchi Connection series collection onto rechargeable batteries to save on my pocketbook and help the environment, and I mistakenly purchased some Zackees brand rechargeable 2032 batteries on Amazon. I was on a budget and they were cheap.
      Don't repeat my mistake! Stay far away from these things XwX
      - I bought 8 batteries, only 3 worked. That's less than 50%. Not Good.
      - One of the ones that did not work tried to BURST INTO FLAMES. (My Tama was unharmed, thank goodness, but I did burn my finger)
      Sadly they didn't qualify for a refund >:T I will be leaving an unhappy Amazon review.
      If anyone knows what brands/where to buy GOOD rechargeable batteries, please let me know.
    • By fahadanwar0001
      I kinda annoyed. Yesterday, my Tamagotchi ID L batteries died. There was no "Low Battery" warning screen, when it was running low. My screen just dimmed and went black.

When I put new 2 x Batteries, the screen was still black. I used a needle to push the small button on the right thinking it'll start up and show me "Load and Reset" screen. But instead this BSSSed egg just auto reseted it back to Default, Gen 1.

I feel kind of ripped off and all my 2 weeks of hard work looking after my Tamas go to the dogs.