Sign in to follow this  
cheesy-tchi

Cheesy's 'Twenty Tama Terror' Log

You read that title right: one Cheesy running twenty tamas at once. No pausing. I've already spent money on batteries, so it's too late to back down. Here's what I've got:

P2, Angel, Ocean, Osu & Mesu, Morino, Ocean, V1, V2, V3, Oden-kun, V5.5, V6,

Tama Go, P's, Dream Town x 2, Mix, 20th anniversary Mini, whatever you call those original remakes, and an ON.

If that doesn't add up to twenty then I typed something wrong. I'll be starting in the baby stage whether that means resuming from where I left off or resetting the tamagotchi.  I've already resigned myself to the fact that the Ocean will be dead within an hour, but hey. Some of these will be extra fun since I haven't played with them before. I'm trying to figure out my set up/transportation method. I'm certainly going to be putting these in my work locker.

My batteries should arrive on the second, then I just have to figure out when I'm off work.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

O.o and people said I was crazy for running 12 at a time, with frequent pauses. Best of luck to you, my dairy-based friend. Gonna watch this with great interest.

• Like 1

The madness has begun. There was a slight change in the roster. I got my akai in the mail today so I decided to swap it with my P's. I started them all up between 4:10 and 4:30. I set the clocks on the vintages first, knowing they would take 5 minutes to hatch and hoping that would be enough time to start up all the connections (hint: it was not). I forgot that you have to set your birthday/name and that took a while, especially on the mix since the menu with the English letters is the TWENTY-THIRD option and you have to scroll down to it for each letter. And then I couldn't NOT name the akai (Wys) and the oden-kun (Syd), so I spent a while scrolling in the Japanese characters to look for some that vaguely resemble English letters. The other ones that ended up names are the V1 (Diz), V2 (Glob), V3 (Bub), V6 (Aux), and the V5.5 is the Cheesy family. I didn't realize there weren't enough spaces so it's actually 'Chees', but oh well. :P

Then all 6 vintages hatched in a two minute window. They would not be satisfied. I'd look away for twenty seconds to set the clocks on the remaining connections and one would beep at me. I am running an angel and a morino. I have never run either before.

After whet felt like an hour they finally started evolving. I was surprised the ocean survived! It's been much easier now with the toddlers. Their hearts aren't dropping as fast, so they aren't hitting empty and calling while I'm feeding others. The last three attention calls have been the dream towns and the tama go wanting to take showers. I'm about to make sure they are all at full hearts then make dinner.

• Like 3

The first death, surprisingly enough, was the morino. I was certain it would be the ocean. I had work from 8-1 Friday, so I brought my ocean, ON, 20th mini, and the remake in my lunch box. When I got home the morino was dead and every other tama had no hearts (except for the 5.5 which had one happy heart for some reason?) and was sick. I tended to them all and checked on them every few minutes while doing chores. In the evening they began evolving into teens. All of them except, again, the 5.5. The Chees family must just have a slow clock.

I didn't have work til 3 Saturday, so I didn't set an alarm. I woke up at 10 and ran to go check on them, once again assuming the ocean would be dead. Nope! I don't think my last ocean run lasted this long and I was certainly taking better care of it. Tended to them all. Realized that I was to the point on the V6 that I need to buy food and couldn't keep feeding it the baby foods. I left for work at 2:30, bringing the ocean, ON and the 20th with me. During my dinner break at 6 I saw my On had evolved into Loveletchi due to all the pancakes I fed her, and the ocean had evolved into... Otototchi?!?! The good care teen?! I got home at 9 and was sort of expecting all of them but the Go and the two Dream Towns to be dead. Again: all good! Most of them were asleep, evolved into their adult stages (excluding the Chees family, of course), sick, and in desperate need of their rooms being swept. I took care of the few that were still up, and I plan on getting up at 8 tomorrow to make sure to give them care as soon as they wake up.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cheesy-tchi said:

The first death, surprisingly enough, was the morino.

I'm only slightly surprised by this (though I've been reading your log so far and was betting that the Ocean would be the first one to bite the dust :lol:) - if I remember rightly from hearing @Hoky talking about it in the past, the Mori has those scenes where you have to save it from being squashed, doesn't it?

Anyway, keep it up! This is a crazy run that you're doing, and it's fun reading. :)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tamaninjacat
      It's a new Tama log! I've been getting a wee bit bored with Tamagotchis as of late, so I think keeping a log will help continue my interest. Without further ado, it's time to meet the tamas.
      Fairy ON
      First up we have the twins, Hilda and Marianne, on the Fairy ON.

It's been a bit since I've had twins, so I'm pretty excited for this generation. I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always end up with adult identical twins which is a little disappointing... I enjoy seeing variety in twins and it almost never happens for me (and if it does the differences are very minimal). Hopefully these two will have a little more variety when they grow up. Anyway, after an hour of care, they evolved! It was time for them their mother to leave the nest.

I don't know why she's say's "we' when she's moving out because her husband has already been gone at this point. This always happens when you marry through the app. It's kind of funny to imagine your Tama's spouse waiting for your Tama to hurry up and finish raising the kids while they're sitting comfortably in their future home. I guess that's just the struggles of Tama parenthood.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
      V4
      I've also started my V4 because I was inspired by a recent thread made by Maria&Co. 
      My V4 has also been cursed with Meme family genes, so I want to see if I can change that. One thing we discussed in the thread was marriage through connection, but I unfortunately won't be able to take this approach. For some reason my V4 lost the ability to connect years ago and, despite my best efforts, I've never been able to fix it. So we'll just use the good old care miss method and see if that does anything for us. Here's our first subject, Ame.

You can really see how old and beat up my V4 is when the picture is zoomed in like this...
      Hopefully he will be the first to break the chain, but his mom was a Makiko... the Meme genes are strong with this one. 

Aaaannnnddd we're already off to a bad start. Puchitchi is the MOST likely to evolve into the Meme family out of all four of the toddlers. I would say that I'll just take perfect care of him to see if I get a Mame teen, but it's Sunday and I slept in, so his stats have already dropped. Now I have two options, go with a Meme adult with kindness or intelligence points and marry him to a Kuchi or Mame adult respectively; or I can raise him into Universal adult and marry him to a Kuchi adult and see what that does. No matter what, I'll still love little Ame.
      P's
      Now it's time to introduce, Gus. I might not always do an update for Gus though because he's actually 356 Tama years old! (He was, however, paused for a collective 98 days.) There's not many new things that happen once you're that age... He is by far my longest living Tama (my last record was Jules on the V4.5, 137 Tama years).

Again due to the zoomed in picture, you can see how nasty my P's faceplate has gotten over the years... 
      He's a police officer! Also, he has what I like to call "the Ichigotchi charm of longevity". Every Tama I've selected to be my longest living has worn this charm. Let's hope it continues to serve him well. 
      Anyway, that's all I've got for this post. Tune in next time to see Hilda, Marianne, and Ame evolve!

• By Ginjirotchi_lover
      i've had this line for a few generations, but i figured i might as well start logging it

i was very attached to the previous generation here, they are perfect, stunning
      but i found out about Tamagyaotchi and its little baby dinosaur fangs and claws and i knew i had to find someone with its genes and try for it

so here we go

i'm not too sure about that green, but my last generation changed colors spontaneously multiple times upon evolving, so i'm not too worried about it
      other than that, i'm really excited to see which genes he ends up with, since both sets are great really (and i can always try again if he doesn't end up with a Tamagyaotchi body)
      either way, Shizukutchi is always cute, so i'll cherish the next hour as always
    • By GotchiManic
      Week 1, log no. 1 
      Just received the tama on device, it was the magic green. When I started I got a boy tama, it was a Shizukutchi. He is adorable. 

My Shizukutchi evolved into a Hoshipontchi. Used the app for the first time as well, it seems I got a hang of the catch game. But the restaurant game was mildly irritating on a iPhone 8+. 
      My Hoshipontchi and I got the cloud room from the app. I changed his room to the cloud room, It was nice looking as it was a prize item from the app. Then later on in the day he evolved into Hanbunkotchi. I consider him a fave tama stage of mine. 

• By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.
    • By Whimsical
      Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but have admired the tama community from afar both here and on the facebook communities for some time. I thought it would be fun to document my experience with my first modern vpet, I hope you all won't mind! I don't really know too much about tamas, I haven't read the guides so everything is pretty new to me.
      I have a modest collection of the retro tamas (two 1st gen and one angelgotchi,) and this christmas was gifted a tamagotchi ON by my partner. It's pretty crazy how much "stuff" there is to do and how good it all looks compared to the tamas from when I was a kid!
      I hatched my tama a few days ago, so I'm starting my log from then and filling in as I go along. Sorry if I get names wrong for things. Please feel free to send me tips or let me know if you think I'm missing anything!
    • By Deru-sama
      Well, here I am, writing a log. I'm currently running the DMPC PC game, version 3, and plan on buying some Tamagotchis next time I get my money.

I chose the Machine-type egg, and it hatched into this:

It's cute, but it's been a few hours and it still hasn't evolved. I'm getting pretty impatient...

Will let y'all know when it does.

EDIT: IT EVOLVED RIGHT AFTER I PUBLISHED THIS!

I'm setting up a Wing Guardians 'mon for it to battle against.