Cheesy's 'Twenty Tama Terror' Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesy-tchi

Reaction score
You read that title right: one Cheesy running twenty tamas at once. No pausing. I've already spent money on batteries, so it's too late to back down. Here's what I've got:

P2, Angel, Ocean, Osu & Mesu, Morino, Ocean, V1, V2, V3, Oden-kun, V5.5, V6,

Tama Go, P's, Dream Town x 2, Mix, 20th anniversary Mini, whatever you call those original remakes, and an ON.

If that doesn't add up to twenty then I typed something wrong. I'll be starting in the baby stage whether that means resuming from where I left off or resetting the tamagotchi.  I've already resigned myself to the fact that the Ocean will be dead within an hour, but hey. Some of these will be extra fun since I haven't played with them before. I'm trying to figure out my set up/transportation method. I'm certainly going to be putting these in my work locker.

My batteries should arrive on the second, then I just have to figure out when I'm off work.

Last edited by a moderator:
The madness has begun. There was a slight change in the roster. I got my akai in the mail today so I decided to swap it with my P's. I started them all up between 4:10 and 4:30. I set the clocks on the vintages first, knowing they would take 5 minutes to hatch and hoping that would be enough time to start up all the connections (hint: it was not). I forgot that you have to set your birthday/name and that took a while, especially on the mix since the menu with the English letters is the TWENTY-THIRD option and you have to scroll down to it for each letter. And then I couldn't NOT name the akai (Wys) and the oden-kun (Syd), so I spent a while scrolling in the Japanese characters to look for some that vaguely resemble English letters. The other ones that ended up names are the V1 (Diz), V2 (Glob), V3 (Bub), V6 (Aux), and the V5.5 is the Cheesy family. I didn't realize there weren't enough spaces so it's actually 'Chees', but oh well.  :p

Then all 6 vintages hatched in a two minute window. They would not be satisfied. I'd look away for twenty seconds to set the clocks on the remaining connections and one would beep at me. I am running an angel and a morino. I have never run either before.

After whet felt like an hour they finally started evolving. I was surprised the ocean survived! It's been much easier now with the toddlers. Their hearts aren't dropping as fast, so they aren't hitting empty and calling while I'm feeding others. The last three attention calls have been the dream towns and the tama go wanting to take showers. I'm about to make sure they are all at full hearts then make dinner.

The first death, surprisingly enough, was the morino. I was certain it would be the ocean. I had work from 8-1 Friday, so I brought my ocean, ON, 20th mini, and the remake in my lunch box. When I got home the morino was dead and every other tama had no hearts (except for the 5.5 which had one happy heart for some reason?) and was sick. I tended to them all and checked on them every few minutes while doing chores. In the evening they began evolving into teens. All of them except, again, the 5.5. The Chees family must just have a slow clock.

I didn't have work til 3 Saturday, so I didn't set an alarm. I woke up at 10 and ran to go check on them, once again assuming the ocean would be dead. Nope! I don't think my last ocean run lasted this long and I was certainly taking better care of it. Tended to them all. Realized that I was to the point on the V6 that I need to buy food and couldn't keep feeding it the baby foods. I left for work at 2:30, bringing the ocean, ON and the 20th with me. During my dinner break at 6 I saw my On had evolved into Loveletchi due to all the pancakes I fed her, and the ocean had evolved into... Otototchi?!?! The good care teen?! I got home at 9 and was sort of expecting all of them but the Go and the two Dream Towns to be dead. Again: all good! Most of them were asleep, evolved into their adult stages (excluding the Chees family, of course), sick, and in desperate need of their rooms being swept. I took care of the few that were still up, and I plan on getting up at 8 tomorrow to make sure to give them care as soon as they wake up.

The first death, surprisingly enough, was the morino.
I'm only slightly surprised by this (though I've been reading your log so far and was betting that the Ocean would be the first one to bite the dust :lol: ) - if I remember rightly from hearing @Hoky talking about it in the past, the Mori has those scenes where you have to save it from being squashed, doesn't it?

Anyway, keep it up! This is a crazy run that you're doing, and it's fun reading. :)

Latest posts

Back