What features would you like to see on the Tamagotchi ON and Meets app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I’d like to see the cafe put into use. Like a cake decorating game or a sweets matching game.

There’s a building under construction too and I wonder if that’s decorative or it’s a possible new feature that hasn’t been added. Maybe it can be something just for none adult Tamagotchi since the dating game is for adults only? Like a Kids Palace with something that you can move your Tama through an obstacle course and the faster you complete it the better the prize?

I also wish that along with a new visitor every month we got new prizes for winning the restaurant and fruits catching game.

Also I wish we could transfer gotchi points we won without needing an item. It’s annoying that we need to have a item to transfer in order to get the option to transfer gotchi points too.

I’d like to see some kind of shop feature where you could buy foods, items, and accessories exclusive to the app and transfer them to the device itself. Maybe they could rotate them out per month, too.

Reactions: iAM
If they do like a weekly mission/objectives to get some exclusive items, food and decoration that would be awesome! It will encourage people to login to the app more, and I think people won’t get bored.  ^_^

The other thing I’d like to see is the old tamatown on the app or some parts of it!  :lol:

A place where you can visit your Tamagotchi's parents, grandparents, and twin siblings.

A way to actually register your Tamagotchi species (like it implies when you hit B on the family tree screen), so other people can view them. Maybe add Mrs. Busybody's matchmaking service. So, I could make a mix and register it, then it would appear on my profile. Bandai would select 3 nice-looking male and female characters every day from the pool of submitted species and Mrs. Busybody would offer them to all the players worldwide, on top of the existing speed-dating hall.

A place where you can visit your Tamagotchi's parents, grandparents, and twin siblings.

A way to actually register your Tamagotchi species (like it implies when you hit B on the family tree screen), so other people can view them. Maybe add Mrs. Busybody's matchmaking service. So, I could make a mix and register it, then it would appear on my profile. Bandai would select 3 nice-looking male and female characters every day from the pool of submitted species and Mrs. Busybody would offer them to all the players worldwide, on top of the existing speed-dating hall.
An older version of Tama Town actually had buildings where you visited your current Tama's parents and grandparents along with buildings to buy different kinds of foods and items and play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back