Pogostix

Can a Tamagotchi ON connect to a M!X?

If anyone has an ON, can they connect to a Japanese Tamagotchi M!X? More specifically a Spacey Mix? I'm looking to buy another color Tama but I've got a budget, it might be less costly and more practical for me to get something (probably a Meets or Melody M!X) from overseas if it can't connect to the one I have already. So I would like to know before I make any purchases.

Thanks!

Having said that it looks like the release of the On has bumped the prices up for everything else on Amazon, probably to stay competitive. So I guess either way I get to wait for things to be cheaper XwX

(I think probably another M!X though, to unlock the mermaid town. Unless a Meets/On can unlock that too? HMMM SO MANY QUESTIONS)

I’m sure that the mix and the meets can connect but I’m not sure if you can unlock the locations with the meets!

The safest way is to purchase another mix to be able to do that.

Meets and m!x can connect. I unlocked mermaid palace on my m!x by connecting and then resetting my meets with a different username and connecting again.

• Like 2

Hi! I have a Dream m!x and the ON - to answer your question, no, they cannot connect :( which really sucks as the meets and ON totally can connect. From what I’ve heard, anyway.

• Like 1