Sign in to follow this  
Pingasatchi

Several Questions Regarding the Tamagotchi ON

On 8/21/2019 at 1:48 PM, iTamannadi said:

You are welcome! ^_^

This is a serious problem! Hopefully they will replace it with a new one.

I assume you mean Tamagotchi ON, I was a bit confused until I read the entire post :P

Did you check your inventory? once you have the pet, the item will be automatically transferred to the inventory.

Regarding unlocking Toy Land, make sure it’s your second generation tamagotchi and on their adult stage to unlock the location.

Just now, Arissu said:

Oh my I indeed meant the tamagotchi on , i was really confused about a few stuff now i understand better..the ball thing was not a glitch it wasn't left outside it was just my pet playing with his own ball.

But the original ball was in the inventory already. For the toy location I now realized it needs to be "2gen" means I need to marry my tama first..sorry I'm really new to this thanks for the help :)))

Hi, another question. Do you know if there are any shop where to buy a replacement of the screen? Only the external plastic. Thanks so much.

12 hours ago, Minyavasaiel said:

Hi, another question. Do you know if there are any shop where to buy a replacement of the screen? Only the external plastic. Thanks so much.

i checked about it for you but seems like the best suggestion people have is buying a used tamagotchi and use it for replacement parts..just look for one with not much scratches on the screen itself.

here they talk about some more options:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tamazone/changing-the-clear-39-glass-39-of-the-tamagotchi-t13063.html

as for my advice you could get creative with it ...if you really want to put the effort in it you could look for other alternatives glass screens with same thickness and then take it to someone who could cut it out for you in the right size and use it as replacement..i was thinking about it myself since i already got a few small scratches and its kinda annoying...would be cool if i could use the anti scratch glass like they use for watches :P

On 8/4/2019 at 5:54 AM, iTamannadi said:

You can go to the yard by simply pressing B :) 

Do you have to press b twice to get to the yard?

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting and fixed the broken quotes. :)

18 hours ago, estellla said:

Do you have to press b twice to get to the yard?

Nope, just once. Twice is for the clock unless you've got a baby. If your tama is still a baby you can't go to the yard at all. 

• Like 1