Tamagotchi On Nightmares?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi woke up late at night tonight and made a noise. I went to check on him and suddenly he was running down a street at night and there were ghost hands chasing him. Eventually, he came across a dead end and started crying. He then woke up.

Why the heck would Bandai include something like that in a children's toy? That freaked me out, and I'm an adult!

Has anyone else had this before? First time it's happened to me in almost a month of owning my On.

This is totally normal, my tamagotchis keep getting nightmares every now and then.

Nothing to worry about  ^_^

I think that this was in the M!x as well, if memory serves.

As for why they included it in a toy aimed at kids, it's probably because it's relatable. Also, its random nature makes the Tamagotchi seem more alive; I can remember feeling similarly about odd experiences in some games (including Little Computer People, which was one of the Tamagotchi's forerunners) when I was a youngster. :lol:

Sounds kinda funny to be honest :kuribotchi:  

I think it's definitely a strange feature to include in a toy aimed at kids. However, as Penguin-keeper said, I suppose Bandai thought it would be a good idea to make kid's be able to relate to their virtual pet. Does sound like a bit of a harsh nightmare to visualise through a toy though🙄

Why wouldn't nightmares be included in something for kids? It's not like they're actually scary (they are funny if anything), kids deal with this kind of stuff just fine. I've seen this nigthmare and I honestly wasn't freaked out, though it might be because I'm quite desentisized to a lot of things...

Kids watch horror movies because they like them, and hey - FNAF is very popular and it's aimed at kids, it's very rare for kids to be actually scared by the games and most of them will clutch plushies of the "scary" animatronics very happily.

Besides tamas CAN have good dreams too, not just nightmares.

omg i didn't even know they could have nightmares! i got a tmagotchi on a few months ago (which is absolutely adorable!) but now i feel like i missed out since i turned the sound off on the first day i got it to save battery life lol now im really curious about the nightmares! 

That happened to me too and freaked me out. I think it’s because I let it go to bed sad. 

Which model 

My Tamagotchi woke up late at night tonight and made a noise. I went to check on him and suddenly he was running down a street at night and there were ghost hands chasing him. Eventually, he came across a dead end and started crying. He then woke up.

Why the heck would Bandai include something like that in a children's toy? That freaked me out, and I'm an adult!

Has anyone else had this before? First time it's happened to me in almost a month of owning my On.
Which Tamagotchi type are you referring to?

It showed grim gotchi with hearts then when it saw my tama, it had two exclamation marks like this !! It was so scary because I remembered one morning that my tamagotchi died because of grim gotchi and I was extremely scared that my tamagotchi died while sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back