Custom Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use the search tool you will be able to find a lot of members talking about their customized tamagotchis and what materials they’ve used.

If you don’t want to take the risk, you can order from people who make custome tamagotchis via instagram :)  

If you use the search tool you will be able to find a lot of members talking about their customized tamagotchis and what materials they’ve used.

If you don’t want to take the risk, you can order from people who make custome tamagotchis via instagram :)  
Thanks for the advice! I'll go check out Instagram. Are there any particular shops you would recommend? :hitodetchi:

Reactions: iAM
Thanks for the advice! I'll go check out Instagram. Are there any particular shops you would recommend? :hitodetchi:
You’re welcome!

Yes, I ordered once from @tamagirl327 on instagram and her work is amazing!  :lol:

You get to choose the design you want, the colors and some add ons to the shell like glitter, neon paint etc.. 

Check out her work and the feedback from the customers, it’s all on her insta page.  :blink:

You’re welcome!

Yes, I ordered once from @tamagirl327 on instagram and her work is amazing!  :lol:

You get to choose the design you want, the colors and some add ons to the shell like glitter, neon paint etc.. 

Check out her work and the feedback from the customers, it’s all on her insta page.  :blink:
Thank you so much! I will go check out her shop immediately!!! It sounds awesome. :puroperatchi:

Reactions: iAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back