Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

Is there a translation for the comic in the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide?

In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.

I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By GinaJinSarang
      Hey, Tama Lovers!!! My name is Gina! I have been part of this forum for a while!   Content removed - topics promoting personal links are not allowed. Sorry! --Penguin-keeper
    • By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I have two ON's active, a green magic which I got back in the June and a pink fairy I got for Christmas.
      I keep both with the screen brightness at the lowest setting to conserve battery. But my fairy ON's screen is lightly brighter then my magic's.
      At first I thought it was the color contrast (the fairy being pink with white designs and the magic being green with black) or maybe the brightness wasn't turned down all the way on my fairy.
      But after checking that the brightness is at the lowest setting for both, then covering both until only the screens were showing to avoid the coloring from any distortion their colors might be doing, and setting them both on the contract setting screen to avoid their wallpapers from affecting my ability to tell as well. I've found that yes my fairy's screen is brighter.
      I don't know if this is a early indication that the batteries are getting low before they die or if maybe this is something with my magic ON like a defect. Has anyone with more then one ON experienced this where one or more of their ON's screens are brighter then the others?

• By lovecherrymotion
      Hi all
      I’m on gen 2 on my meets fantasy, they’ve just now evolved into adults. However their age has been stuck at 1. 

I was worried that I had the Peter Pan glitch since they didn’t evolve in the morning when they were supposed to but they’re now adults as I have my twins wearing accessories. 
      Their happiness I capped at half like a toddler/ teen...
      I’m planning on marrying them off but has anyone else experienced this? 

• By lovecherrymotion
      Hi all
      I am currently running my pastel meets, my first marriage was to a ghost which i thought was adorable and lucky since someone accepted my lovelitchi proposal. However they are beyond adorable now as I have married other tamas to get cute genes and every tama i've had have come out as ghosts. I get hopeful in child and teen stage since I usually get the other parent's genes but as soon as it evolves into adult stage I end up with a ghost. I'm really fed up with the ghost genes now especially since i've been trying to get pumpkin genes or now at this point any other genes.
      Please see some off my failed attempts in order of marriage
      https://i.imgur.com/p0mKjNz.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/6yn4ILz.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/rQ1Xano.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/9CaV0kA.jpg
      https://i.imgur.com/xPVIj1m.jpg
      I just married this cute tama so hopefully different genes...

Do you think my tama is glitched or am I just unlucky and keep getting the same genes all the time. It's to the point where I want to reset my pastel meets and i don't want to use mymeets since I use the meets app. Any suggestions or help?