Tamagotchi ON - character suddenly changed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizm

Reaction score
My daughter has the new Tamagotchi ON (pastel green Magic) and she says her character suddenly changed without warning as though there was a glitch. This is her previous character:

Nz40d4L.jpg

She said there was an animation of a character taking a photo of three other unknown characters (none of which were her Tama), and then suddenly her Tamagotchi was different:
x5ImrbJ.jpg

She said there was no growth animation, it was just suddenly different. She absolutely hates this ugly looking guy, it's the one character she hoped she didn't get 😄 She's about to hit the reset button, but is still confused why this happened. I'm not sure if her character simply grew up (maybe an animation was accidentally skipped?) or if something else happened. Neither of us have play a Tamagotchi before.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The character evolved from teenager to an adult, I think she might’ve missed the evolution animation.

That small guy takes the picture for the family tree, which is the last part of the evolution animation. This is all normal, nothing to worry about.  :)  

And it seems that your daughter did a great job by taking care of her tamagotchi, because you get this character when you take a really good care of the character, so kudos to her!  :lol:

One of the amazing features they added in this version is now you’re able to mix the genes of the characters, so she can definitely change his appearance by marrying him with another Tamagotchi by visiting different locations and meeting other characters.

Please check this growth chart of the characters for this version. Also, if you click here you will find a very useful guides and tips that might help you!  ^_^

If there’s anything else you would like to know please don’t hesitate to ask me or other members, we will be happy to help  :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back