Prizm

Tamagotchi ON - character suddenly changed?

Posted (edited)

My daughter has the new Tamagotchi ON (pastel green Magic) and she says her character suddenly changed without warning as though there was a glitch. This is her previous character:

spacer.png

She said there was an animation of a character taking a photo of three other unknown characters (none of which were her Tama), and then suddenly her Tamagotchi was different:
spacer.png

She said there was no growth animation, it was just suddenly different. She absolutely hates this ugly looking guy, it's the one character she hoped she didn't get 😄 She's about to hit the reset button, but is still confused why this happened. I'm not sure if her character simply grew up (maybe an animation was accidentally skipped?) or if something else happened. Neither of us have play a Tamagotchi before.

Thanks

Edited by Prizm

The character evolved from teenager to an adult, I think she might’ve missed the evolution animation.

That small guy takes the picture for the family tree, which is the last part of the evolution animation. This is all normal, nothing to worry about. :) 

And it seems that your daughter did a great job by taking care of her tamagotchi, because you get this character when you take a really good care of the character, so kudos to her! :lol:

One of the amazing features they added in this version is now you’re able to mix the genes of the characters, so she can definitely change his appearance by marrying him with another Tamagotchi by visiting different locations and meeting other characters.

Please check this growth chart of the characters for this version. Also, if you click here you will find a very useful guides and tips that might help you! ^_^

If there’s anything else you would like to know please don’t hesitate to ask me or other members, we will be happy to help :blink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's very helpful, thanks 👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By *CrazyChick*
      Hey guys, not a super urgent question, but I was wondering the difference between the three versions, as well as a few other questions.
      1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?
      2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 
      I'm pretty curious as this is my first tamagotchi in years and I've been eyeing the sanrio m!x on ebay but I wanted to be sure its worth it before making that investment, plus I'd be nice if I can connect the two. Thanks!
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello ladies and gentlemen!
      I thought it’s time to talk about the issues that most tamagotchi lovers are dealing with, specifically talking about the technical problems with the Meets and ON. 
      I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of people complaning all over social media, about their “bugged” toys, and sadly we haven’t heard anything from Bandai regarding those issues.
      Two common issues so far that I’ve seen, the first one is that your tamagtochi is not growing up (also known as Peter Pan Syndrome), The other one is the device resets itself (personally happened to me) and that happened when I married a tamagotchi through the official app. Not sure if it was because the other tama was carrying a corrupted data. That takes us now to MyMeets app users, it will force people to be cautious and be careful who they marry their tamas with.
      All of these issues are killing the experience and the joy to play with our favorite toy! 
      I would like to know what you guys think and if there’s anything we could do to make Bandai aware of these issues and if there’s a way that we could avoid them?