Tamagotchi On App Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrobot

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been answered a million times or in some basic app guide.

I guess I want to know if anyone knows about the ins and outs of the whole proposal system on the Tamagotchi ON app.

When you click on someone's tama in the plaza, and hit propose, you see both tama hanging out, and there's a delay and the other tama either breaks your heart or accepts. I have been declined and then you can go back to the home screen and re-try to propose to that tama (per the instructions in the app's settings!). The other weird thing is that sometimes there's a really long delay and other times they immediately reject or accept. I also see a lot of the same tamagotchi characters (there's a set of witches and a ballerina looking ninja boy with a twin)

I have noticed in my notifications bar that I have received a proposal but there was no option to decline, only accept it! Their tama didn't have any features I was interested in and eventually it left my notifications.

So basically I am wondering if I'm harassing these poor people with countless proposals because I want my tamagotchi to get their cute cat ears!!! And if I don't accept someone's proposal, are they having the same issue..? :newmametchi:

edit: I found a video where this woman talks about proposal in the app...and from what i can tell you can accept/decline once you tap on the proposals you receive, or it will simply time out. However, I'm really confused because I saw the same kitty cat witch twins in her app which leads me to believe it's not a real person with the app open.... I guess you can also just share your genetics with people and not transfer the information on your tama and start again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most characters you see are just bots or real people but are offline. That’s why you either get rejected or you just wait until time out! :angry:

If you want to differentiate between real users and bots you can check the cloud above their head, which displays the number of likes they recived, also you can click on the character and you will see the player ID and how many likes both the character and the account owner have received. 

There’s a trick I ususally do before proposing, I give someone a like and wait for them to give me a like back so I would know they’re real. 

Hope this helps  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back