Buy a Sanrio companion for my Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
Well I have a Tamagotchi Meets Magical and recently sold my M!X Melody (I no longer have any Tamagotchi that connects to Meets).

I was thinking of bringing him a tama-brother to play together, from the Sanrio saga. Should I go for Meets or M!X? Meets Sanrio is a good option for combining pet genes and can have twins in both sizes, however, M!X offers me more different characters to mix (Pichipitchi is so pretty!) and also has the Flower Hills tea that can turn me pink the character of the Meets.

What would you do in my place?

------

Another question that does not have relation, but I do not want to open a topic with this: my favorite color tamagotchi is the IDL, I have a blue one but although they are not so expensive and are easily found, I am "scared" to play with him and let him break down or lose him in the street. Is it silly if I buy a second IDL (pink o yellow) to use without worries?

Should I go for Meets or M!X? Meets Sanrio is a good option for combining pet genes and can have twins in both sizes, however, M!X offers me more different characters to mix (Pichipitchi is so pretty!) and also has the Flower Hills tea that can turn me pink the character of the Meets.

What would you do in my place?
Both are really great and they offer wonderful options. I own both and I personally think that Sanrio Meets is better only because they introduced four new characters that I absolutely love!  :kuribotchi:

The games are exactly the same just a diffrent style. The locations are bit different on the Meets but mostly they are the same. 

The problems with the Meets (including Sanrio version) that they are a bit laggy  :angry: , it’s frustrating that you have to press more than once! The other thing is the characters, like you said m!x characters are better looking than the Meets and I agree with that, but that shouldn’t be a problem now since we have the app now, you can find good looking tamas in there.

I recommend you watch this video and I hope it will help you decide which one to get.  :)  

my favorite color tamagotchi is the IDL, I have a blue one but although they are not so expensive and are easily found, I am "scared" to play with him and let him break down or lose him in the street. Is it silly if I buy a second IDL (pink o yellow) to use without worries?
I think if you just buy a lanyard and a case to protect your tama, instead of buying another tamagotchi will be better in this case.  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I will watch the video later (although more or less the differences I know them, but I don't know which one suits me more).

Of the new characters of the Meets Sanrio there is only one that I really like (Kuromi <3), I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice it beside the pets in exchange for having two different models ...

The M!X has I think that 9 different characters + those of Sanrio, while the Meets only differs in those of Sanrio and the rest the same as those that my Magical brings ... that I think is a point against.

I am getting used to the slow buttons of the Meets ... on the other hand, the app will not exist forever ... I am so lost!

------

About buying a second IDL, it's mostly because the person to whom I sold my M!X (is a friend), can sell me his IDL at a good price and hence my doubt ...

In case someone is in the same situation as me, I have discovered that Meets and M!X cannot get married together. It is a very disappointing fact to keep in mind ...

(I feel the double post, I can't find how to edit my last message)

(I feel the double post, I can't find how to edit my last message)
The ability to edit disappears after 24 hours. Don't worry about the double-post - it contained useful information and was therefore not a problem, and I've merged it with your previous one. :)

True! I've been looking for information and it seems that Meets and M!X can get married from the app, although sadly only Meets will take the egg. So ... what is more convenient? Have more characters available but that only the Meets can enjoy all the genes, or be limited to the characteristic characters of Meets and that both can have babys together?

(Finally I did not buy a second IDL, it would be too consumerist. I am only interested in weddings between different devices to exchange genes ^^).

(Finally I did not buy a second IDL, it would be too consumerist. I am only interested in weddings between different devices to exchange genes ^^).
And what's the point in having something just to preserve it to death, anyway? It's better to enjoy it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back