Bunny ROM sound question (is this on topic..?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfmun

Reaction score
I have a knockoff 168-in-1 that I would really like to play with, but I live with roommates, and the sound is super obnoxious. Has anyone found a sound toggle option in their 168-in-1, or is there a way for me to take it apart and remove the speaker without damaging the toy?

Here's a picture of the one I have.

https://hottopic.scene7.com/is/image/HotTopic/11567678_hi?$pdp_hero_standard$

Also please let me know if there's another topic where this question would fit better, I didn't see any knockoff help talk in any of the sections besides the warnings section.

I had the same programming in another case, and I never knew how to remove the sound. Although when the screen turns off it stops ringing, it doesn't call you ... it is a good option open it and unplug the speaker! (I opened it to remove the "reset" button because it seemed like a danger).

I've moved this over to Virtual Pets - General, since that's the best fit that we have for oddball virtual pets like the 168 in 1 kinds. :)

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any way of turning off the sound on these things (I don't think that there is one), but as @LadyCat notes, when the screen goes to sleep, the whole virtual pet does - it won't do anything unless you've woken up the display/program.

Latest posts

Back