Can anyone identify this oddpet?

LLgznP6.jpg

FCb4wqN.jpg

Without seeing it running I have no idea what this is, but man, I love that shell! Those spiky-looking buttons make it look like it's got a Cheshire Cat grin! :lol:

Do you have any photos of this one in action, please? :)

11 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Without seeing it running I have no idea what this is, but man, I love that shell! Those spiky-looking buttons make it look like it's got a Cheshire Cat grin! :lol:

Do you have any photos of this one in action, please? :)

I found it on ebay.  If it works, I'll post some pictures of it in action when it arrives.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eggiweg said:

I found it on ebay.  If it works, I'll post some pictures of it in action when it arrives.

Sweet - hopefully then we can get to the bottom of what it is. :D

The excessive amount of buttons makes me really curious about it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tama_Fan_2002
      I was shopping around on Amazon the other day, and I found this. It's a Zhu Zhu pets virtual pet. Does anyone know anything about this or happen to have one because I can't seem to find any information on it. Thank you!!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Bridge-CHILD-Mr-Squiggles-Electronic/dp/B004435SJM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1487549692&sr=8-2&keywords=zhu+zhu+virtual+pet
    • By kittenlo
      Hercules the little kitty we rescued today ♥♥♥
    • By Meowmeowstar
      My series, Kitty and friends, or T.A.O.K.A.F, is a book series I wrote back in 2014. It talks about Kitty and her sister Lily going on adventures in Kitty City. That is it.

PREVIEW:
      "Kitty, follow meeeee!" Lily screamed. She and Kitty were at the mall, and the area they were in was the food court. "OK!" Kitty screamed back. Kitty sometimes thought Lily was annoying, but the two were good friends. Lily ran to the giant flower in the play area, and Kitty got ready to cringe. Lily started climbing on the flower, and Kitty just had to close her eyes. Lily's underwear was showing, and she was making a scene. Kitty really hated it when she did that.
    • By Meowmeowstar
      Let's paint it blue!!!
    • By Moonie
      Back in 2nd or 3rd grade I had a kitty pet, and for some random reason I can't remember I decided I didn't like it and gave it away. I immediately regretted it, but the girl would not return it and taunted me for wanting it back. Ever since then I have been unable to find it again.

I have believed all this time that it was a Nano Kitty in the original clear shell type, specifically the purpley-pink color with the blue buttons, but any time I have looked up the Nano Kitty the actual pet looks wrong. I had the Giga Pet Compu Kitty as well, so it's possible that I am confusing the two. I remembered it being a delicate looking tiny kitty that looked a little like this: http://itsnas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/giga-pet-3.jpg but the starting kitten for Nano Kitty doesn't look right to me.

The only thing I recall about this kitty pet is that every morning it had a birthday, and I believe it had a little cupcake on screen to celebrate it.

If any of you could help me remember this lost kitty I would be grateful! Thank you!