Purple Cat Odd Pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggiweg

Reaction score
Can anyone identify this oddpet?

LLgznP6.jpg

FCb4wqN.jpg

Without seeing it running I have no idea what this is, but man, I love that shell! Those spiky-looking buttons make it look like it's got a Cheshire Cat grin! :lol:

Do you have any photos of this one in action, please? :)

Without seeing it running I have no idea what this is, but man, I love that shell! Those spiky-looking buttons make it look like it's got a Cheshire Cat grin! :lol:

Do you have any photos of this one in action, please? :)
I found it on ebay.  If it works, I'll post some pictures of it in action when it arrives.

I found it on ebay.  If it works, I'll post some pictures of it in action when it arrives.
Sweet - hopefully then we can get to the bottom of what it is. :D

The excessive amount of buttons makes me really curious about it.

It’s most likely a generic Russian 49-in-1 Gyaoppi clone. These things are all over online stores from there in an assortment of shells, and often contain similar program to the 24-in-1 Smart Baby and Pets. Here’s a video of it that I linked in the Database thread:

The clones have most of the characters, but are missing a few and some sprites are modified.

This shell is used to include pets with "Johnny" programming, but this one of the photo is a fake 49-in-1.
SLuXJtE.jpg

It is indeed a 49-in-1 bunny ROM pet.

The buttons are labelled A, B, C, D, E and there are faint images of animals on the sides of the shell and "49-in-1" written across the top.

• A - Left
  • B - Cancel
  • C - Enter/Clock
  • D - Status
  • E - Right

Looks like another entry for the The Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets.

Latest posts

Back