Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

I heard certain genes cause gltiches due to MyMeets app?

I've been very careful with who I marry my Tama with due to MyMeets users being soft banned from the app due to problems they can cause. I heard there are certain character genes that can set of glitches. Can anyone tell me what character traits or a list of them to look for before I accept proposals?

Because if a Tama has any of those genes even if they themselves never used the MyMeets app Bandai will ban the account thinking they used the app.

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 2

I married my tama once with someone else’s tama, and I believe their genes are coming from MyMeets app. I never delt with any issues logging into the app or even with my Tamagotchi devices. 

It’s really hard to tell if the characters are from MyMeets app, the only way for me sometimes is how the character looks and if they got genes from the Meets station which supposably not so many proole could get/access to. 

Hopfully someone who knows better could tell us. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Update: unfortunately, my Snario Meets reset itself when I married a tamagotchi that I suspect it was made by MyMeets app!

I lost all station downloads :(

How soon after did your tamagotchi reset? I think I may have married someone with the MyMeets genes and am curious.

16 minutes ago, Delphitchi said:

How soon after did your tamagotchi reset? I think I may have married someone with the MyMeets genes and am curious.

Right after the new egg hatched, when you name the new born screen. 

12 minutes ago, iTamannadi said:

Right after the new egg hatched, when you name the new born screen. 

hmm.. ok. Mine did not reset. yet. It seems like I married someone who had mymeets genes on the Japanese meets app but im worried about it affecting later on or even getting me banned. I have never used the MyMeets PC app.

9 hours ago, Delphitchi said:

hmm.. ok. Mine did not reset. yet. It seems like I married someone who had mymeets genes on the Japanese meets app but im worried about it affecting later on or even getting me banned. I have never used the MyMeets PC app.

I suggest you reset the device just to avoid your account being banned. 

Is it a bad idea to marry tamagotchis on the app then? I don’t want to corrupt my data but I also think it would be cool to use the app’s dating game 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RachelAnne said:

Is it a bad idea to marry tamagotchis on the app then? I don’t want to corrupt my data but I also think it would be cool to use the app’s dating game 

The official app won’t cause any problems, no need to worry. ;)

The issues might start after using MyMeets App ( fan made app that can be found and downloaded here )

Oh really? I thought If a user had those edited genes then they could go on the app and possibly spread it to you? 

Just now, RachelAnne said:

Oh really? I thought If a user had those edited genes then they could go on the app and possibly spread it to you? 

As long as you don’t use the fan app or marry your tama with someone who used it, it shouldn’t be a problem! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iTamannadi said:

As long as you don’t use the fan app or marry your tama with someone who used it, it shouldn’t be a problem! 

Ok!! So anyone using the fan app isn’t able to come to the official app? That’s what I’m worried about, marrying my Tama accidentally to someone who used it 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RachelAnne said:

Ok!! So anyone using the fan app isn’t able to come to the official app? That’s what I’m worried about, marrying my Tama accidentally to someone who used it 

Unfortunately they will be able to connect and spread the corrupted data, that’s why my meets reset itself right after my tama married through the app! 

The good thing is some of them are being banned but some are still out there spreading the corrupted genes :(

• Like 2

That’s what I was worried about with marrying from the app 😕 maybe I’ll wait a while then and let them sort this out 

• Like 1