Tamagotchi On dislikes food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnniChu

Reaction score
Your basement... I mean my basement! wait i don't
Hello! I've been wondering about this for a while, and this happened with my first generation too. For some strange reason, ever since I fed my Tamagotchi food from the restaurant, he dislikes eating the normal rice from the fridge? It doesn't seem to bring down his happiness at all, but he looks really disgusted whenever he eats rice. He never disliked it before either, it only started after I fed him from the restaurant. Is this normal, or is there any way to get him to like it again? If not that's fine, as it doesn't affect much really. I just feel bad feeding him!  :p

My character is having that reaction to ice cream too, is there a reason?

RachelAnne! your tama has different foods? whats the size of the device? mine's 2 inches tall. the device.

it is the only type of tama i know. other than my freind's. hers is 1 inch tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon reaching adult stage, your character will always dislike the basic rice option.
Not true at all. My past two adults still gobbled down the rice from the fridge with no problems. Each Tama does have their own food likes and dislikes though, so it may be those particular characters that aren't eating the rice that dislike it. Mine didn't.

Characters will have foods they like and dislike.  Your tama probably just happens to dislike ice cream.
Eggactly LOL Mine hates pancakes - won't eat it no matter what...but gobbles down donuts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true at all. My past two adults still gobbled down the rice from the fridge with no problems. Each Tama does have their own food likes and dislikes though, so it may be those particular characters that aren't eating the rice that dislike it. Mine didn't.

Eggactly LOL Mine hates pancakes - won't eat it no matter what...but gobbles down donuts :)
Are you sure it was an adult?  The adult characters will still accept the food, they will just show a disgusted animation beforehand.  I've never seen an adult character like the rice ball before, and it's been that way since the IDL release. 

https://vpetparadise.com/tamagotchi/on-meets/basic-care-guide/

17 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Are you sure it was an adult?  The adult characters will still accept the food, they will just show a disgusted animation beforehand.  I've never seen an adult character like the rice ball before, and it's been that way since the IDL release. 

https://vpetparadise.com/tamagotchi/on-meets/basic-care-guide/

Yes, I'm positive it was an adult. It was the one I just married and she just had baby girl twins - my first twin Tamas! :D  But yeah, she wouldn't eat certain foods (hated 'em)...would just show disgust and shake her head and would not eat those certain foods. But if I gave her her favorite foods, she would be really happy and gobble them down.

Yes, I'm positive it was an adult. It was the one I just married and she just had baby girl twins - my first twin Tamas! :D  But yeah, she wouldn't eat certain foods (hated 'em)...would just show disgust and shake her head and would not eat those certain foods. But if I gave her her favorite foods, she would be really happy and gobble them down.
That's interesting! If that happens again, do you mind grabbing a video or photo of it?

That's interesting! If that happens again, do you mind grabbing a video or photo of it?
I will certainly try! 

The twins just evolved into the child stage...they are sooo adorable! :D They have a body and face like their mother (in my avatar) and the red ketchup / heart and flag on top of their heads like their father LOL. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back