What is your favorite Meets version and why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Meets version and why?

• Magic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fairy

• Pastel

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sanrio

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Fantasy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
I would like to know which is the most popular and / or the opinion of people who have several or even all :)

I start ... my favorite is Sanrio (although I don't have it), the characters seem extremely beautiful and endearing to me! The faceplate is one of my favorites. Also because it is the only one that has food to change the color to pink. And pets are very cute! (Of the games I don't say nothing, in general the arcade games of Meets don't seem good to me especially).

Reactions: iAM
Like you said, sanrio characters are beautiful when you mix their genes. The games are easy and I actually enjoy them (except the first arcade game).

So yeah, Sanrio Meets is definitely my first choice  ^_^  

And if there’s a second choice, I will definitely go with Fairytale Ver. because again for the Fairytale land characters, Fairytchi and Unipegasatchi  :wub:

I’m dying to have a pastel.. might order one off of amazon in a few weeks. I love the garden characters and the fact that they have Easter egg hunts is really adorable and funny to me. Can’t read Japanese so I’m not sure how I’d do, but it would be worth it just because of how pretty they are. 

Im almost equally in love with the fairytale ones partially because of the shell design, but I love how they have themes areas of the map. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back