How to Raise Your Tamagotchi On Happiness !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UwU-TamaGotchie

Reaction score
 :To start first feed your TamaGotchi Sweets repeat that till it gets a toothache , Give it Medicne / AID  , It will become happier cause you healed his toothache , Next Tip!  Connect your tamagotchi to your iphone/ app keep it there for 1 hour otr more , then bring it back to your tamagotchi thing and it wil make his happy chart higher !                      Hope That Helps !              Credit to : PandaBunny Toys :D

Thanks! It makes sense even if a little inhumane lol! 

:To start first feed your TamaGotchi Sweets repeat that till it gets a toothache , Give it Medicne / AID  , It will become happier cause you healed his toothache , Next Tip!  Connect your tamagotchi to your iphone/ app keep it there for 1 hour otr more , then bring it back to your tamagotchi thing and it wil make his happy chart higher !                      Hope That Helps !              Credit to : PandaBunny Toys :D
Great tip. Please keep in mind though - this only works for adults. Baby, child, and teen stages can only get halfway on the happy meter max regardless of what you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
My adult tamagotchi was really sad and I thought, I'll just go marry it off on Tama Party instead of trying to raise its happiness. Then I got REALLY picky with who I was marrying so was on the app for a couple of hours. Eventually when my tamagotchi returned spouseless, I noticed she was super happy and wondered if it had anything to do with the app - so it's good to see it confirmed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back