How do I get Rubytchi in Tamagotchi On?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babi

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Rubytchi in Tamagotchi On. I know it requires certain items but I don't know how to aquire them! Any help is appreciated. :)

Based on the list I gave you on the other topic, you need to get the mirror from the magical land, it’s the last location in tamagotchi magical version. 

You can also get the star room projector (not exactly sure about the name) by purchasing it from Starry lab (the sixth location in both Magical and Fairytale versions). 

Based on the list I gave you on the other topic, you need to get the mirror from the magical land, it’s the last location in tamagotchi magical version. 

You can also get the star room projector (not exactly sure about the name) by purchasing it from Starry lab (the sixth location in both Magical and Fairytale versions). 
Can you explain how to get Magical land? I haven't gotten any different locations besides Tama Hotel yet and that's why I'm so confused on the list. 

Can you explain how to get Magical land? I haven't gotten any different locations besides Tama Hotel yet and that's why I'm so confused on the list. 
Check this guide, you will find how to unlock Magical land and other locations as well. 

Also, if you click here you will find a really useful guides and tips that will definitely help you. 

Hope this helps!  ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back