Which should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffie.peach

Reaction score
Hello! I've always wanted a tamagotchi p since they came out when I was a kid. I have the opportunity to buy one but I was also considering to purchase a tamagotchi meets. 

I only have enough money for one since I'm only 17 (and from the Philippines which makes them extra pricey unfortunately) so I wanted advice on which would be better. 

Can you guys tell me some positives and negatives of each so I can make an informed decision? (I was also wondering if the meets has a school feature like the tamagotchi p & if I put this in the right topic) 

The meets does not have a school feature.

Tamagotchi P's is very customisable and there is a lot of custom content for it.  It's more of a "traditional" tamagotchi where care levels actually affect growth. https://mrblinky.net/tama/vdp/index.html#vdp-plus

The meets/ON has the advantage that you can continously m!x genes and there is no real end to the game.  You can also connect to the app and marry characters there.  There's also the myMeets app which can be used to get Japan-exclusive items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back