Nano Fighters by Playmates Toys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digi_Dueler

Reaction score
I just LOVE these!

I scored a lot of 4 Nano Fighters ( 2 "Supreme Sumo" versions , a "Rough Rider" version and an "Alley Rumble" version) awhile back for only $5!

I couldn't believe it either!

But the little buggers have quickly grown into my favorite v pets! The fact that you can chain all of them together at once and, then they cross onto each other's screen to fight ! Plus the fact that I got 4 makes these all worthwhile. When was the last time someone posted on these? They deserve alot more love.

A very unique program in these! I especially like the animation on the "Supreme Sumo" one. Cuter than the other two.

Congratulations on the haul! :D

I always liked the Nano Pals line, but I never saw the Nano Fighters back in the day, or else I might well've picked up a pair. I watched some videos about them not too long ago, and they look like they're a lot of fun.

As far as I know, the daisychaining aspect that allows characters to visit each other's devices and interact wasn't seen again until Radica's Cube World line (which is more like a virtual stick-man fish-bowl than a virtual pet, but which was entirely built around the concept of the different characters connecting and interacting).

Another thing I was not sure if I remembered correctly was the growth/life cycles. But they do evolve as they age! At around 20 their clothes change to a new outfit. Supreme Sumo and Rough Rider went from wearing just speedos to full body wrestling jumpsuits.  It looks like Alley Rumble just got a little more buffed out. But the screen on that one is missing a couple of lines of pixels,  so it's hard to see him clearly! The weights that they lift when they work out also get bigger as time goes on.  Sweet!

Oh and if you get yourself some Nano Fighters,  I highly recommend getting at least 3 of them!!! Way more fun to have 4 of my dudes fight than just 2 that's for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
New question for nano lovers!

Do Nano Fighters have a programmed life expectancy? Are they only going to live to a max age and then always die around the same time? I thought I read that Nano Baby has a preprogrammed limit on the longevity.  But Nano Kitty will live to be like 40......?

I am a very bad nano mom. I always end up abandoning them on that one really busy day , and end up killing them! I just won a 5th Nano Fighter ( Alley Rumble) so now I have two of that one. The original one I have has a damaged screen from battery leakage even though he still works just fine. I always name that one "Scarface". So I wanted a second one with working graphics one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back