Hey guys, not a super urgent question, but I was wondering the difference between the three versions, as well as a few other questions.

1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?

2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 

I'm pretty curious as this is my first tamagotchi in years and I've been eyeing the sanrio m!x on ebay but I wanted to be sure its worth it before making that investment, plus I'd be nice if I can connect the two. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Welcome back to the community! ^_^

39 minutes ago, *CrazyChick* said:

1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?

ON and meets are exactly the same, the difference is that the ON is in english and the meets is in japanese.

The comparison is going to be between ON/Meets Vs M!X: they added two main features on the Meets/ON, you are able to raise twins and can now mix the pets! This video is a comparison between Sanrio M!X vs Sanrio Meets, thought it might help you decide which version to get:)

The characters of course are different for each version/edition, if you click here you will see all Tamagotchi M!X characters and on what version you will find them. If you click here you will be able to see Meets/ON characters.

So far for the Tamagotchi ON, there are only two versions, Magical and Fairytale! they are exactly the same as the Meets. However for the Meets there are five versions so far. 

39 minutes ago, *CrazyChick* said:

2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 

Yes they can! People on this forum actually confiremd it :blink:

@Mimitchi06 and other members made this list of minor changes between the Meets & ON, it will help you see the tiny differences.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 2

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply this is really helpful. I was looking into investing into a sanrio meets eventually just for my own collection. Been busy with school but thank you so much!

@iTamannadi

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *CrazyChick* said:

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply this is really helpful. I was looking into investing into a sanrio meets eventually just for my own collection. Been busy with school but thank you so much!

@iTamannadi

You’re welcome :blink:

And good luck with your school ^_^