Tamagotchi On Sports Plaza help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryEmoji

Reaction score
So i read that you need to make a connection with 2 other devices before you can unlock the sports plaza. I dont know anyone else that has a tamagotchi on :( is there any other way to unlock it? Or Does a connection through the app friend list thing count?? Thanks in advance :)

The only way to unlock the location is by having two connections with either Meets, ON or M!X.

Or if you know someone who unlocked it already and can connect with them, you can follow these steps. 
Unfortunately the tamagotchi on can't connect to a mix ;_; you'll have to find another meets or on. You can always get another one later on or a secondhand one- thats what i did to unlock mermaid palace, just bought a secondhand tama mix after 3 years lol

Unfortunately the tamagotchi on can't connect to a mix ;_; you'll have to find another meets or on. You can always get another one later on or a secondhand one- thats what i did to unlock mermaid palace, just bought a secondhand tama mix after 3 years lol
That’s unfortunate  :(

I assumed @CherryEmoji is asking about the Meets, so that means their only way is to get another tamagotchi device to be able to unlock the location!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back