Sign in to follow this  
Moosestatue

Tamagotchi some packaging

I think that this beats the other regions' packaging for the Meets/On hands-down. :lol:

• Like 2

I love this packaging ! It's so well-made and way better than what we got with the ON, at least there isn't 80% of additional useless cardboard.

I'm just like you and would like to get one just for the beautiful box... But let's stay reasonable ahah.

• Like 4

On 8/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, Moosestatue said:

Has anyone seen the tamagotchi some packaging yet? It looks amazing!  Tempted to get one just because of the packaging,,,

https://imgur.com/YgMkvdU

Photo creds to ratamazone 

You should totally get one. I have the white magical one and it’s beautiful. If you’re collecting definitely worth it:wub:

Love these! They remind me of a little arcade machine, very clever 🙂thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

I feel a little bit dumb but is this a new Tamagotchi ? Or is it the Tamagotchi On with a different packaging ? Maybe the packaging is fanmade ? (I've been absent from the tamagotchi fandom for a few months...) 

1 hour ago, Mat_Croft said:

I feel a little bit dumb but is this a new Tamagotchi ? Or is it the Tamagotchi On with a different packaging ? Maybe the packaging is fanmade ? (I've been absent from the tamagotchi fandom for a few months...) 

This is the Korean version of the Tamagotchi Meets/On. ;)

• Like 2