Picking my first

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racget

Reaction score
Hii,

As a child i never had a Tamagotchi but always wanted one. Right now was searching on eBay and Amazon but im afraid of buying a fake. 

Is there any store or seller i could buy?

Or any tip on avoiding the fakes?

Now this is a good first post. :D

There are three currently-available Tamagotchi models;

The 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini is the smallest and cheapest of the three, but also the most limited, as it's a minor reworking of the 2005 Tamagotchi Mini.

The Original Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Original is a slightly-tweaked re-issue of the 1996/1997 original Gen 1 and Gen 2 pets.

And the Tamagotchi On is the first English-language colour Tamagotchi to be released in the West, though it's currently US-only, as far as I know.

Some tips on avoiding fakes can be found in our illustrated Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets.

I hope that this is helpful, and if you have any more questions about any product-listings that you might find, there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to give you advice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is a good first post. :D

There are three currently-available Tamagotchi models;

The 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini is the smallest and cheapest of the three, but also the most limited, as it's a minor reworking of the 2005 Tamagotchi Mini.

The Original Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Original is a slightly-tweaked re-issue of the 1996/1997 original Gen 1 and Gen 2 pets.

And the Tamagotchi On is the first English-language colour Tamagotchi to be released in the West, though it's currently US-only, as far as I know.

Some tips on avoiding fakes can be found in our illustrated Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets.

I hope that this is helpful, and if you have any more questions about any product-listings that you might find, there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to give you advice. :)
Thank you so much!!! I found out this site while searching about it so yeh! I really hope i stay here ^^

ill read about it to avoid fakes and see which type i will buy, theres so many ! 
Again thank you so much for the help.😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back