Sign in to follow this  
Racget

Picking my first

Hii,

As a child i never had a Tamagotchi but always wanted one. Right now was searching on eBay and Amazon but im afraid of buying a fake. 

Is there any store or seller i could buy?

Or any tip on avoiding the fakes?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Now this is a good first post. :D

There are three currently-available Tamagotchi models;

The 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini is the smallest and cheapest of the three, but also the most limited, as it's a minor reworking of the 2005 Tamagotchi Mini.

The Original Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Original is a slightly-tweaked re-issue of the 1996/1997 original Gen 1 and Gen 2 pets.

And the Tamagotchi On is the first English-language colour Tamagotchi to be released in the West, though it's currently US-only, as far as I know.

Some tips on avoiding fakes can be found in our illustrated Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets.

I hope that this is helpful, and if you have any more questions about any product-listings that you might find, there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to give you advice. :)

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 2

On 8/27/2019 at 6:01 PM, Penguin-keeper said:

Now this is a good first post. :D

There are three currently-available Tamagotchi models;

The 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini is the smallest and cheapest of the three, but also the most limited, as it's a minor reworking of the 2005 Tamagotchi Mini.

The Original Tamagotchi/Tamagotchi Original is a slightly-tweaked re-issue of the 1996/1997 original Gen 1 and Gen 2 pets.

And the Tamagotchi On is the first English-language colour Tamagotchi to be released in the West, though it's currently US-only, as far as I know.

Some tips on avoiding fakes can be found in our illustrated Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets.

I hope that this is helpful, and if you have any more questions about any product-listings that you might find, there are plenty of members here who'll be happy to give you advice. :)

Thank you so much!!! I found out this site while searching about it so yeh! I really hope i stay here ^^

ill read about it to avoid fakes and see which type i will buy, theres so many ! 
Again thank you so much for the help.😊

• Like 2