I work, will Tama die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonWPG

Reaction score
I work Mon-Fri from 8am to 4pm. What am I supposed to do to prevent my tamagotchi from dying? I leave the house at 7am and the tama doesn’t wake up until 9, so I can’t even send it to the hotel before I leave for work. Will it die if I’m away all day? Are there any negative consequences to leaving it alone for 8 or 9 hours a day?  I am new to this and I can’t figure out the scheduling. Surely people are able to lead their real lives but still play with this thing without killing it. And by the way, I work at a boring insurance company with very serious boring business people and I can’t sit at my desk playing with a tamagotchi at work lol. Sorry but I know someone will say I should just take it to work (Id love to btw) 

Is this the tamagotchi on?  If so, you can send it to its parent's house (5th icon) where it can stay until 5 pm.

Is this the tamagotchi on?  If so, you can send it to its parent's house (5th icon) where it can stay until 5 pm.
Thanks. All it says is Family Tree. Parents is greyed out. Maybe I’m too early in the game. I changed the clock last night so it would think it was 9am when it was really 6am this morning. I sent it to the hotel but when I came home it was depleted of happiness, had a full stomach, had pooped all over the place and was crying. I hesitated to change the time like that last night though because I read that doing so can cause problems/glitches with evolving. 

Thanks. All it says is Family Tree. Parents is greyed out. Maybe I’m too early in the game. I changed the clock last night so it would think it was 9am when it was really 6am this morning. I sent it to the hotel but when I came home it was depleted of happiness, had a full stomach, had pooped all over the place and was crying. I hesitated to change the time like that last night though because I read that doing so can cause problems/glitches with evolving. 
I forgot to mention that the parent's house only becomes avaliable after the 2nd generation.  Marry your tama off soon and enjoy the free daycare :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back