Your Favorite Character Type?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what character shape/kind you prefer to raise?

• Typical characters (e.g:Mametchi/Violetchi)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Food based characters (e.g: Cherrytchi/Pizalinatchi)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big characters (e.g: Tarakotchi/Ginjirotchi)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Animal based characters (Wooltchi/Whaletchi)

• Alien based characters (e.g: Hiratchi/Nyorotchi)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other? (comment below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I would like to know your favorite character type/shape and if there are any old characters you want to see return in the future?  ^_^

I personally like all characters above, except the ones who are based on food!  :hitodetchi:

I would love to see a return of characters like Togetchi, Tosakatchi, Yattatachi, Ginjirotchi and so many others!

I think the return of so many old characters to the new colored versions where you can mix their genes I think we will get so many great looking characters.

Let me know what you guys think  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I voted for "Other?" before I'd noticed that you'd categorised Tarakotchi (my favourite Tamagotchi character) under the "Big characters" heading. :lol:

Still, I voted "Other?" because I miss the weird stuff (which is where I personally put Tarakotchi) - toupee-wearing blobfish, duck-snakes, bird-plants, that sort of thing. As I've said in the past, these were part of what defined the Tamagotchi line in the 1990s.

Naturally, I'd like to see Tarakotchi again - we haven't seen them in a while. :p

Still, I voted "Other?" because I miss the weird stuff (which is where I personally put Tarakotchi) - toupee-wearing blobfish, duck-snakes, bird-plants, that sort of thing. As I've said in the past, these were part of what defined the Tamagotchi line in the 1990s.

Naturally, I'd like to see Tarakotchi again - we haven't seen them in a while. :p
I would definitely LOVE to see Tarakotchi and so many other characters from the very first relases, I think they will be a great addition for the newer versions  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back