My Tama says "I'm OUT" and Won't connect back to app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkie

Reaction score
I connected my Tama to the Tamagotchi ON app and it worked, but I left it inactive for a minute and now it won't come back to the Tamagotchi Device.  It has a display that says "I'm Out".  When I select "go back" and try to reconnect with the app it fails.

Is my Character and all the data lost forever, or is there some back end way to retrieve it without deleting anything?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

My daughter is being really annoying about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn’t need to worry, she can get the character back.  ^_^

when it asks you “go back” press and you will be asked again if you wish to get the character back without any progress being transferred just say yes and the character should be there. 

Hopefully this helps.  :blink:

I'm so glad I came across this post! My daughter was freaking out thinking she lost her character. Thank you so much for your advice! <3

Please help! When I’m on the “Go Back” screen and hit C, it just goes back to the “I’m out” screen. This isn’t working please help 

This did not work for my daughter. She says she did not leave it idle. She connected it in the app and she got out of the app, but then returned to the app and was disconnected. Her app did not show her egg, but her Tama still shows “ I’m Out”. When trying to Go Back the C button does nothing. 

please help. Daughter in tears. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back