I've moved this to Help For Tamagotchi Owners, as the News and Announcements section is not the correct place for this.

Unfortunately, because the Tamagotchi On is not available in my country, I'm unable to check the correct name for the tie-in app as Google Play will only display content that is available in this region. However, I would imagine that searching for Tamagotchi On and looking for the official application from Bandai/Bandai Namco on whatever app-store you use on your device(s) would be the best bet. ;)

That is ok i wasn't sure where to post it and where u from so i know ahen u get it it might be bit cl9ser to us getting it 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, badtamakitty said:

That is ok i wasn't sure where to post it

No problem at all! :)

20 minutes ago, badtamakitty said:

and where u from so i know ahen u get it it might be bit cl9ser to us getting it 

I'm from the UK, and the last that I heard, we aren't going to get the Tamagotchi On here, which would explain why the app isn't available in this region either. Granted, that could easily change, but I haven't heard anything suggesting otherwise yet.

Edited by Penguin-keeper

Ah ok i have tried to contact bandi but i have had no response i am in Australia so hoping soon i so want one bad

• Like 1

There are always links to the iOS and Android versions of the app at the bottom of the Bandai website.

https://tamagotchi.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandai.tamagotchion

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tamagotchi-on/id1473416735

If you live in a country where the app is unavaliable, you can change your iTunes store location or create a new US iTunes account.  For Android, you can download the apk using an apk downloader like this https://apkpure.com/tamagotchi-on/com.bandai.tamagotchion.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, badtamakitty said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the app fpr the tamagotchi on 

I don't have the app in my region too and I can't  see it on my apps list even when I search for the right name but there is a work around the problem, you can download an app like APK pure ( which works similar to the app store you have on your phone) and through this app you can download the app manually

Tamagotchi ON APK (from APKPure) https://apkpure.com/p/com.bandai.tamagotchion

This is the link for the app , just make sure to give permission for the app to make the install, and lastly if you use APKpure use it at your own risk because it's not an official app from samsung/iPhone or any other brand

• Like 2

I already have the app ty but i am wanting to know how do i update it if i need 2 i am lookong at buying some tamagotchi on form the us 

13 hours ago, badtamakitty said:

I already have the app ty but i am wanting to know how do i update it if i need 2 i am lookong at buying some tamagotchi on form the us 

Assuming you have the android version, you redownload the app from the aforementioned sources, and it will install as an update over the existing app.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, badtamakitty said:

Oh I see..well when I had to update my app i had to wait a few days or so until they released the updated version on APKpure..its just takes a bit longer ..but in any case each update they make on the app you will have to download the newer version by yourself checking on the app

Edit: also , how you know the app needs updating is it just won't work when you try to use it..probably will pop up a message too. Also if they make any new objects to win in the game I don't think it always needs an update on the app, you just see the news on the billboard in game.

Edited by Arissu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much for ur help and Dose ur pop up in english or Japanese? N if bandai was smart they will release it in ur country n mine they will make heaps of money on it as i am sure were not thr only ones in our countries that want them 

Edited by badtamakitty
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 8:36 AM, badtamakitty said:

Thanks so much for ur help and Dose ur pop up in english or Japanese? N if bandai was smart they will release it in ur country n mine they will make heaps of money on it as i am sure were not thr only ones in our countries that want them 

On the japanese app its in japanese..on the english app I didn't get a message yet but I assume it is in english, for the english app I also hope that they release it in our countries :)

On 9/8/2019 at 7:33 AM, badtamakitty said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the app fpr the tamagotchi on 

It's called Tamagotchi On ;)  I'm there too so if you're looking to add for friends or marriage partners, feel free to add me and I'll add you back. My code is: BRB837324 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1