Tamagotchi on app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've moved this to Help For Tamagotchi Owners, as the News and Announcements section is not the correct place for this.

Unfortunately, because the Tamagotchi On is not available in my country, I'm unable to check the correct name for the tie-in app as Google Play will only display content that is available in this region. However, I would imagine that searching for Tamagotchi On and looking for the official application from Bandai/Bandai Namco on whatever app-store you use on your device(s) would be the best bet. ;)

That is ok i wasn't sure where to post it and where u from so i know ahen u get it it might be bit cl9ser to us getting it 

That is ok i wasn't sure where to post it
No problem at all! :)

and where u from so i know ahen u get it it might be bit cl9ser to us getting it 
I'm from the UK, and the last that I heard, we aren't going to get the Tamagotchi On here, which would explain why the app isn't available in this region either. Granted, that could easily change, but I haven't heard anything suggesting otherwise yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ok i have tried to contact bandi but i have had no response i am in Australia so hoping soon i so want one bad

There are always links to the iOS and Android versions of the app at the bottom of the Bandai website.

https://tamagotchi.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandai.tamagotchion

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tamagotchi-on/id1473416735

If you live in a country where the app is unavaliable, you can change your iTunes store location or create a new US iTunes account.  For Android, you can download the apk using an apk downloader like this https://apkpure.com/tamagotchi-on/com.bandai.tamagotchion.

Thank you so much so of thsy don't release it here i can still buy it from the us 

There not plaing to release it here in Australia how will i update the app if i need 2?

Can anyone tell me the name of the app fpr the tamagotchi on 
I don't have the app in my region too and I can't  see it on my apps list even when I search for the right name but there is a work around the problem, you can download an app like APK pure ( which works similar to the app store you have on your phone) and through this app you can download the app manually

Tamagotchi ON APK (from APKPure) https://apkpure.com/p/com.bandai.tamagotchion

This is the link for the app , just make sure to give permission for the app to make the install, and lastly if you use APKpure use it at your own risk because it's not an official app from samsung/iPhone or any other brand

I already have the app ty but i am wanting to know how do i update it if i need 2 i am lookong at buying some tamagotchi on form the us 

I already have the app ty but i am wanting to know how do i update it if i need 2 i am lookong at buying some tamagotchi on form the us 
Assuming you have the android version, you redownload the app from the aforementioned sources, and it will install as an update over the existing app.

Yes i have the android version and how will i know if it needs updating thank you so much

Oh I see..well when I had to update my app i had to wait a few days or so until they released the updated version on APKpure..its just takes a bit longer ..but in any case each update they make on the app you will have to download the newer version by yourself checking on the app

Edit: also , how you know the app needs updating is it just won't work when you try to use it..probably will pop up a message too. Also if they make any new objects to win in the game I don't think it always needs an update on the app, you just see the news on the billboard in game.

Thanks so much for ur help and Dose ur pop up in english or Japanese? N if bandai was smart they will release it in ur country n mine they will make heaps of money on it as i am sure were not thr only ones in our countries that want them 

Thanks so much for ur help and Dose ur pop up in english or Japanese? N if bandai was smart they will release it in ur country n mine they will make heaps of money on it as i am sure were not thr only ones in our countries that want them 
On the japanese app its in japanese..on the english app I didn't get a message yet but I assume it is in english, for the english app I also hope that they release it in our countries :)

Added hun ty for the add me and my code is LXR236878
Thanks! I got your friend request and I clicked "become friends" but it just has a blank with a "?" in the box for your Tamagotchi. And when I tried to search for your code it says "No friends are here right now." The codes are different when you are logged in with your Tama as opposed to just visiting the app with a random Tama. Two different codes. Did you add me while visiting the app with your actual Tama?

Thanks! I got your friend request and I clicked "become friends" but it just has a blank with a "?" in the box for your Tamagotchi. And when I tried to search for your code it says "No friends are here right now." The codes are different when you are logged in with your Tama as opposed to just visiting the app with a random Tama. Two different codes. Did you add me while visiting the app with your actual Tama?
Sorry hun i didn't knpw i am buying one today of ebay just got to wait for it to arive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back