Sign in to follow this  
badtamakitty

Tamagotchi on app

31 minutes ago, badtamakitty said:

Added hun ty for the add me and my code is LXR236878

Thanks! I got your friend request and I clicked "become friends" but it just has a blank with a "?" in the box for your Tamagotchi. And when I tried to search for your code it says "No friends are here right now." The codes are different when you are logged in with your Tama as opposed to just visiting the app with a random Tama. Two different codes. Did you add me while visiting the app with your actual Tama?

Edited by Phoenix777

3 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

Thanks! I got your friend request and I clicked "become friends" but it just has a blank with a "?" in the box for your Tamagotchi. And when I tried to search for your code it says "No friends are here right now." The codes are different when you are logged in with your Tama as opposed to just visiting the app with a random Tama. Two different codes. Did you add me while visiting the app with your actual Tama?

Sorry hun i didn't knpw i am buying one today of ebay just got to wait for it to arive

Just now, badtamakitty said:

Sorry hun i didn't knpw i am buying one today of ebay just got to wait for it to arive

Well, you should see me in your friends list. Do you see me? I clicked "become friends" so it should work.

5 minutes ago, Eggiweg said:

Added you!

Added u bk i am so looking forward to getting my tama hoping to buy ittoday

• Like 1

Bought my tamagotchi on yesterday just waiting for it to arrive one thing i will ask is dose the games change on the app when u connect the tamagotchi on 

2 hours ago, badtamakitty said:

Bought my tamagotchi on yesterday just waiting for it to arrive one thing i will ask is dose the games change on the app when u connect the tamagotchi on 

No, whether you have an ON device connected does not affect which games are avaliable on the app. The only thing that changes is that your character will appear within the game.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 8:16 PM, Eggiweg said:

Added you!

For some reason I'm just now seeing this post. Maybe it didn't notify me because you didn't mention/quote me. Anyway, thanks! Was that you that I added back on the app? Do you see me on your list now? I saw a friend request and I clicked "become friends" but don't know if that was you or not...

19 minutes ago, Phoenix777 said:

For some reason I'm just now seeing this post. Maybe it didn't notify me because you didn't mention/quote me. Anyway, thanks! Was that you that I added back on the app? Do you see me on your list now? I saw a friend request and I clicked "become friends" but don't know if that was you or not...

Yep, that's me ^^

• Like 1

Good morning can one of u give me the mersments for the tamagotchi on the length and the width please i am trying to make a pouch to carry it in when i go out thank you

7 minutes ago, badtamakitty said:

Good morning can one of u give me the mersments for the tamagotchi on the length and the width please i am trying to make a pouch to carry it in when i go out thank you

It's about 3cm deep.

Edited by Eggiweg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eggiweg said:

It's about 3cm deep.

Ty so much i am trying to make a puch n a bed for my tamma 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 2:21 AM, badtamakitty said:

i see you already got the measurements! i was curious are you going to crochet it or do you have an other technique? :) 
i learned how to crochet just to make my tama a case xD few days ago i learned how to make a cover for the case too it came out pretty cute :)