On 9/18/2019 at 9:41 AM, Arissu said:

I don't have the app in my region too and I can't  see it on my apps list even when I search for the right name but there is a work around the problem, you can download an app like APK pure ( which works similar to the app store you have on your phone) and through this app you can download the app manually

Tamagotchi ON APK (from APKPure) https://apkpure.com/p/com.bandai.tamagotchion

This is the link for the app , just make sure to give permission for the app to make the install, and lastly if you use APKpure use it at your own risk because it's not an official app from samsung/iPhone or any other brand

Hi Arissu,

I don’t know if you’ll have the answer to this. I’m trying to avoid the whole ‘changing my App Store location to download then change it back’ scenario.
I managed to find the mymeets app on APKpure with your post, but since I have an iPhone when I click the iPhone link download it doesn’t doesn’t have the app for iPhone, it just recommends other apps. Do you know if there is one for the iPhone on there or do you think I should just do the App Store location that everyone else recommends?

• Like 1

@lovecherrymotion - APK is the application format used by the open-source Android mobile operating system. Apple's mobile devices, running their iOS operating system, are based around a "walled garden" ecosystem that does not allow you to take the risk of freely installing outside applications without hacking your hardware - that's why you must change your App Store location for those devices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your help @Penguin-keeper I’m not too knowledgeable on stuff like this but it makes sense now. I managed to make a new Apple ID and downloaded the app now ^_^

• Like 3