Sign in to follow this  
RachelAnne

Tama death, location unlocks?

I forgot about my Tama on... and he died :( the thing is I had unlocked all locations. Will they be wiped or can I keep them? I will probably never be able to unlock the sports plaza again. 

Edited by RachelAnne

Everything will be there if you press A + B which means starting with a new egg.

unless if you reset the toy, then everything including money, toys and locations will be gone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! It spawned a new egg. Honestly I wasn’t too thrilled with the genetics of the line anyways just wanted the stuff I collected to stay. I accidentally got Kuro Mametchi the first generation and that hat gene just wouldn’t go away. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RachelAnne said:

Thank you! It spawned a new egg. Honestly I wasn’t too thrilled with the genetics of the line anyways just wanted the stuff I collected to stay. I accidentally got Kuro Mametchi the first generation and that hat gene just wouldn’t go away. 😂

You’re welcome :) 

and yes, sometimes there’s this one annoying gene that just gets stuck and it’s really hard to get rid of it! :D

• Like 1