Adressing the "Tamagotci Character List"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanii

Reaction score
I've had my little Tama for about a week now. I have been making sure to feed him, make sure he gets discipline when he needs it, and watch his weight. But,  when I looked at the "character list" ( https://verymadcow.tripod.com/gen1.htm ) it said I got the worst tamagotchi in the game. I want to know if it is legit or not. 

*Topic moved to 'Help for Tamagotchi Owners'*

In many versions of Tamagotchi, Tarakotchi is considered a Bad Care character. It seems the P1 is no exception. If you're curious on more of the character and some lore, you can check out this article on the Tamagotchi Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
By any chance, did you wait for him to beep before you tended to his needs? To get the better-care characters, you have to monitor the meters and give them what they need before they beep at you.

He may be the worst-care character, but Tarakotchi is my favourite one - I got him once after making some errors when trying to get Maskutchi, and found him to be hilarious. :lol:

Thanks for the help. I also find the bad care character the cutest, especially when it's happy. 

By any chance, did you wait for him to beep before you tended to his needs? To get the better-care characters, you have to monitor the meters and give them what they need before they beep at you.

He may be the worst-care character, but Tarakotchi is my favourite one - I got him once after making some errors when trying to get Maskutchi, and found him to be hilarious. :lol:
Maybe I did let him beep at me before. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back