What are the "PASSWORD FOR PC" things used for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

golgi!

Reaction score
When you go into your parent tamagotchi, it gives you a code thing that says "PASSWORD FOR PC!" What are these used for? (I have a Tamagotchi Connection v3)

There used to be a website called “tama town” where you can login and collect some stuff for your toy such as souvenirs, items and even money!

Unfortunately the website is permanently closed!  :(

You can check this topic, you will find some passwords/codes.

Hope this helps. :)

There is this app called My Tamagotchi Forever you can find the app here...Sorry the link is now owned to scammers so I can no longer show you the link but you can find it in the app or android stores.

I just found the right link mytamagotchiforever.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a website called “tama town” where you can login and collect some stuff for your toy such as souvenirs, items and even money!

Unfortunately the website is permanently closed!  :(

You can check this topic, you will find some passwords/codes.

Hope this helps. :)
Unfortunately due to the nature of the generators in that topic, they stopped working when the Tamatown servers went down in 2013, and there's no way to fix them.

Until someone creates a working generator, it's impossible to generate new passwords for the V3 (give me a couple weeks and maybe that'll change  ;) ).

There is this app called My Tamagotchi Forever you can find the app here...Sorry the link is now owned to scammers so I can no longer show you the link but you can find it in the app or android stores.

I just found the right link mytamagotchiforever.com
I don't think that's really relevant to this topic, did you mean to post somewhere else?

I used to have a Connection v3. The code allowed you to visit the house of that tamagotchi in Tamagotchi Town, an Adobe Flash game that is unfortunately no longer up. It was nice to be able to do that; I missed it on the v5 and the Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back