Tamagotchi Meets and On items transfer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookies3cream

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it. :(  I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless. :)

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 
Thank you for replying! Yep I’m pressing B. They already connected to play/travel and their little pets married too. But when using the gifting option they connect , the bar stars loading, and at the end it fails. I have tried Tamagotchi On receiving the gift while Sanrio meets its the one giving. Hopefully I’m doing something wrong because I would love to send some of those cute Sanrio meets items to the ON. *fingers crossed*

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/
I’m going to try that! That’s even better actually. Don’t mind staying away from the marriage/character creation to avoid the soft ban. As long as I can get some accessories or toys , I’m more than happy. Thank you so much for the share. Downloading it . 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back