Sign in to follow this  
Cookies3cream

Tamagotchi Meets and On items transfer

Hey everyone!

sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it. :( I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless. :)

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RachelAnne said:

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 

Thank you for replying! Yep I’m pressing B. They already connected to play/travel and their little pets married too. But when using the gifting option they connect , the bar stars loading, and at the end it fails. I have tried Tamagotchi On receiving the gift while Sanrio meets its the one giving. Hopefully I’m doing something wrong because I would love to send some of those cute Sanrio meets items to the ON. *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/

I’m going to try that! That’s even better actually. Don’t mind staying away from the marriage/character creation to avoid the soft ban. As long as I can get some accessories or toys , I’m more than happy. Thank you so much for the share. Downloading it . 🥰

• Like 1

In a post here, Ra didn't have any success transferring items between the meets and ON either.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cinnamonchi
      Hello! May I ask if any of you have broken Tamagotchi ONs, and if you’d be willing to sell it? My daughter’s Tamagotchi ON’s front shell got warp really badly, that she is now using it without a front shell. The faceplate is taped to the back shell so it stays in place and she can still use the Tamagotchi. So now I am in search of Tamagotchi ON shells or broken ones so I can use the front shell of the broken one. If you guys could help me out and point me to the right direction, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your time!
    • By deerboy
      INTRODUCTION
      hello, my name is deerboy and after a several decade-long break i have finally gotten back into tamagotchi.
      i no longer have my original tamagotchi (perhaps i'll make a new thread when/if i find it), but i recently - literally just today - got a turquoise tamagotchi on.  turquoise isn't my favorite color, but that was the color Target had on sale so thats the one i got.
      CHAPTER 001
      my daughter, a beautiful bouncing LOVEKOTCHI, hatched around 5:30PM my time (AM in her time, because I am somewhat nocturnal lol) today.  she immediately developed a case of discontented anime facial lines, and because i chose not to read the directions, i struggled for a while to figure out how to clear them up.  fortunately tamas are easy to please, so after enough feeding, playing and photography, they cleared up and i knew how to keep them at bay going forward.
      shortly after hatching she turned into a fluffy CUTEHEARTCHI.  it was a good thing i took baby pictures, since they grow up so fast... however, now that she presumably has legs somewhere underneath all that fluff, its time for her to use them.  after a trip to the in-device shop i realized that we didn't have very much GP and i figured it was time that she take responsibility and get a real job.  its a good thing there are ample employment opportunities for children in the tamagotchi world, and i'm happy to report that she's a natural when it comes to picking up flowers in the in-app park and flipping pancakes in the restaurant.
      as of this writing, she has obtained: 2300GP, 2x FRUITS, CREAM SODA, CHICK HAT, RIBBON, CAT EARS, WIG & GLASSES and BUNNY EARS.  not bad for someone whose 5 hours old!

• By kokomokola
      So I've been using the meets pets guide at https://tamatown.com/guides/meets/ to find out how to attract the pets for my specific version (Sanrio meets). I assumed that those pets listed were the only ones available on the Sanrio? However, this past time while my kids were playing with it, the pet definitely married a pet that is NOT on that list, I can tell by the baby's shape and ears. Is there a way to attract other pets that aren't on that list? Or do they just show up sometimes to marry your current pet?

Also, I've been wishing lately that the MyMeets app had the ability to make a pet to marry with. Anyone else lol??
    • By kokomokola
      I haven't had my meets for a long time yet, and I was so surprised to see him celebrating Setsubun today!! What other holidays will show up? Have you seen any others?

• By kokomokola
      So I've encountered a few oddities on my (secondhand) Sanrio Meets in the few weeks that I've had it. Anyone else experience any of these?? Or have you experienced any other glitch that's not the reset/peter pan ones?
      1. So the first one I noticed is that sometimes the items in the toy section of the treasure box disappear. And I have definitely not deleted them. Like one time I had a pair of binoculars disappear after my tama took them to the tama hotel (where he played with them with Kuromametchi). Another time a box of sky crayons were just gone one day. Meanwhile all the other toys are sticking around just fine??
      2. The second one is that there is a mysterious, nameless ditto item in the accessories section of the treasure box. It's always the last item in the list and its picture is always the same as the second to last item in the list, but it has a blank where the name of the item should be. I'm afraid to interact with it or try to delete it??
      3. When I first started up the tamagotchi, I put my name as めい (mei). I definitely typed it correctly, and viewed it several times over the course of a week. But one day it changed and now shows that my name is めく (meku). I'm so confused as to how and why this happened??
    • By angleborn
      I want to know you're least favorite tamagochi character mine is mametchi.