Cookies3cream

Tamagotchi Meets and On items transfer

Hey everyone!

sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it. :( I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless. :)

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RachelAnne said:

I have a fairy on and a pastel meets, they can connect! I haven’t tried the gift option though. Are you pressing B when the loading screen comes up? That’s how you start the connection, otherwise it will say it failed. 

Thank you for replying! Yep I’m pressing B. They already connected to play/travel and their little pets married too. But when using the gifting option they connect , the bar stars loading, and at the end it fails. I have tried Tamagotchi On receiving the gift while Sanrio meets its the one giving. Hopefully I’m doing something wrong because I would love to send some of those cute Sanrio meets items to the ON. *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

If all else fails, you can use the mymeets app to send items to your ON. It has a variety of items from the different meets versions, and some station exclusives. You can also create a character for your tamagotchi to marry, however, the character marriage function should not be used in conjunction with the official app as you could get softbanned.  Transferring items, however, is safe.

https://tamatown.com/downloads/

I’m going to try that! That’s even better actually. Don’t mind staying away from the marriage/character creation to avoid the soft ban. As long as I can get some accessories or toys , I’m more than happy. Thank you so much for the share. Downloading it . 🥰

• Like 1

In a post here, Ra didn't have any success transferring items between the meets and ON either.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone! I was wondering about mymeets program. Haven’t used it yet but really, heavily, XD considering. Does anyone know if you can transfer food that dyes the Tama? I have a Magic Purple On but it doesn’t have a food that makes a Tama blue and same as red. Is there any food inside the mymeet program and if there are, are these food able to dye the Tama to blue or red? 

Thank you and sorry if this question was answered already. I searched but didn’t find anything about it. >_<
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I decided after seeing all these logs I should really keep up with it! I take pictures as often as I can when my tama evolves or marries but I would rather start fresh.
      Today my little Aitichi evolved and shes is so adorable. Here is a picture of her. Shes a bit bratty honestly and needs alot of attention.

Before her I had a family of 6 generations, I got sick unfortunately and she died while I was taking care of my serve cold. And as a background of that tree, it was cursed. Those eyes just would never go, and the hat was almost impossible to get rid of. And before she died, I dropped it on concrete at work, my bag decided enough was enough and just dropped it. Its a shame the family tree image is too large for here but another time I'll post it all together for everyone to see.
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.
      So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 
    • By fayystark
      Helloo!! Sorry if this has been discussed, I was having a hard time finding a topic that was specific to what I was seeing.
      I have an iPad Air running iOS 12.4.1, I've made sure the software is up to date. I have the Tamagotchi ON (Magical. Its purple) and I am able to connect to the App just fine, but whenever I try to take my items in the Present Box home, the connection fails every time.
      I replaced the batteries in my ON last week, maybe 4-5 days ago. Has anyone run into this issue before?
      Thank you to all who may be able to help. ❤️
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello everyone! 
      I have really good news for us tamagotchi lovers, especially for those who are outside Japan! 
      Yesterday, @tamapalace made an article that can be found here and it’s talking about Mr.Blinky’s upcoming project.
      He is working on the Tamagotchi Meets Station downloads/content, and according to him it will be soon available for everyone, that means we don’t need to be in japan to have them! 
      This is a screenshot I took from his twitter account: 

I can’t wait to see the finished project and try it out myself! 

• By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think.